The First Punch *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                     The First Punch

It was nighttime already, and I laid on my bed on my tummy, my fingers typing upon my laptop in front of me. I decided to check the guy's twitters, and I noticed they haven't tweeted anything yet. Putting that aside, I went on youtube and began to listen to their music, while reading a book I longed to read long ago. But honestly I didn't pay attention to it at all, as much as I tried to, I skipped words, and re-read over and over. I couldn't concentrate at all because all that my mind was concentrated on was what happened last night. And I mean like everything that happened, and I just felt like tearing up. It was still too unbelievable, I mean, you meet the people that you basically worship, and act like they're your long lost bestfriends. Everything was so chill, and unbelievable. I had the opportunity that millions would kill for. Like seriously, and I couldn't keep that off my mind. I was practically lucky, and that was pretty freaking amazing.

And I missed them.

I sighed, and then realized I had their friggin phone numbers. (Wow, pretty stupid there Bella)

I soon decided to text Jaime.

Me: Hey :-)

I then lowered the music of my laptop, which was playing a playlist that had my favorite songs. And ironically, it began playing "Bulletproof Love" by them. I laughed a little, but shrugged it off, scrolling down tumblr anxiously waiting for Jaime to reply. Hopefully I didn't seem a bit of a bother. I mean they could've just gave me their numbers because of pity, right? There is a thing called blocking in this world, so why the hell not use it? Come on, be positive, they aren't douches.

(1) New Message

hELL WhaT.

Jaime: Hey there Bells :-)  I was about to text you 

nO lIAR, dONT u SaY tHAT.

Me:  How are you?

Jaime: Haha, well I'm... missing you. So I'm a bit...  :\

lIAR. nO YoU'RE nOT sTOP it riGht NOW

Me: So sweet of you. Well I'm missing you guys too

Jaime: Yeah.. Well what's up?

Me: The ceiling

wOW, I really sound like one of those straight-ass serious people. And when people used to text me that in response, I would get agrivated 'cus come on, obviously there's a cieling above me, unless you're outside then it's "the sky"

Jaime: Not that bells! I meant as in what are you doing

Me: I know that. And I'm on my computer. Listening to the band, on stalking your guy's twitters and sort of reading 

Jaime: Not much eh?

Me: Not really

Jaime: Well, if you were with us we would be partying ;)

Me: Haha

The night fell, and I came into a conclusion.  I felt determined to head to LA. I was done with my vacation here, and my parents will obviously surive without me so I'm fine. Besides, it was time to visit my Photo Shop, the one which I own with other fellas. And later head down to the Tattoo Shop in which me and my friend own. I was determined of what I will do with my life. I was going to keep doing photography. My tattoo job... it was temporary. So I'm not doing much of that anymore. I decided to go on a different path, which was maybe do music? I probably don't suck that bad.

I was determined to make a band, and be heard.

But not now.

Not at this moment. 

Maybe I was pushing myself to the edge--I had to think this more.

But I knew I was taking a break of my job at the tattoo shop.

I sighed, this was going to be a long ride.

____________________________________________________________