Stained Glass Eyes And Colorful Tears *

____________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

            Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears

I walked out the house, after I found my camera that was well hidden in my room. The reason why I hid it was because I knew for a fact that my sister would steal it from me to either make my life miserable, or to use it and take pictures of herself. And I wasn't risking that. But, anyways, I needed my camera to get some new shots taken. It was a hobby, and It was just very interesting. It's like framing a second of your life, letting it live forever. It was such a wonderful thing a camera could do. A picture doesn't age, and that's perfect. But yeah, before I get in too deep into that, I thought about how should I get my hair dyed. Man, I knew that I wasn't getting a rainbow of colors, it might look like shit on me. But, the colors had to look good on me, or I'm fucked. But yeah... that's one of the hardest decisions I face almost every six months.

As I walked towards the park (which was only five blocks away from my house) I noticed it was windy causing my hair to flow around, tickling my skin. I giggled, feeling a chunk of my hair tickle my nose. My phone buzzed, so I decided to stop on my tracks and take out my phone from my pocket. I turned it on, and saw an Incoming Call coming from Mariella, my best friend (from High School, who I now work with at her tattoo shop back in LA) I quickly answered her, before it got to the fourth ring.

"Yup?" I answer, placing my phone on my ear.

"Hey Bella Bells! What's up? How's it going?" She asked, sounding hyper.

I laugh and look around me, continue walking. "Well, everything's been awesome, but I miss..." I trailed off, them. I clear my throat, "And I'm gonna head to the park to get some shots." I replied, casually. Crap apples. I gotta tell her about my adventure, and misadventure. But mostly adventure. She has yet to know that I met the best humans in the world. She was a fan of Pierce the Veil, and she would most likely kick my ass for meeting PTV.

"You miss who...?" She asks confused.

"Yeah, I-"

Soon shouts and yells interupted me. I swirled around to find my worst nightmare heading towards me. Besides my sister. Ah jesus fuck. Michael. Who told him I was here? I sure did not tell him I was back. Hell, when I find out who did it, they are sure not walking out alive.

"Bella! Bella! You can't just walk away from like that! Come over here!" He was practically storming towards me. His voice became demanding, it hit me like boom! A real heart attack.

I sighed and continued to walk off, deciding to play the silent treatment. Not even, the don't-even-talk-to-me-ever treatment. But when I thought I escaped, I heard his steps came closer. I literally ran. I didn't wanted to see the hood rat I have been in a relationship with, anymore. And as you see, I can't fight for my life, so this dude can probably be a brute and knock me out... But he's never been a freakin' king kong towards me so, what are the chances?

"BELLA! GET BACK HERE!"

"Bella? Bella? What's going on!?" Mariella asked from the other side of the phone. Hell, I forgot for a second she was listening.

"I'll call you back, Marie, don't worry!" I yell and hang up before she answered. I put my phone in my bag where my phone was. And literally tried to speed up. But I knew he was catching up to me. "Get the hell away, douchebag!" I yelled.

"Bella! Bella! I'll get you!"

"RAPE! RAPE!" I screamed, running as fast as I could. The wind hit me, my hair flying crazy everywhere. I felt like I was in those music videos, but you know, this is real life. I laughed in the inside. As I ran, and kept screaming rape, I caught some people's attention, and they didn't knew what to do. Well shit, can't you see there's a maniac behind me? I looked over, seeing the park... YES!

"BELLA! GET BACK HERE!"

I then lunged towards the entrance, and ran in a vast move. I headed towards the swings which were at the end of the park. Kids were around, and that fucktruck had to be careful.

"HELP!" I screamed, trying to find a hiding place. Cautious of the kids of course. But gladly there were adults here.

"BELLA!"

"Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa!"

I swirled around, and Michael's body crashed with mines. So I fell, and he fell on top of me.

"Get off of me!" I yelled, punching him, and pushing him off of me. But he didn't let go.

"No, Bella listen to me! Why did you do this to me? Why?" He demanded, a bit too close on my face.

"Your breath stinks." I grimaced, turning my head to the other side.

He cleared his throat and picked me up, and dragged me out the Park. Wow, nobody really did anything, that's really great. Glad to know my community cares about me.

"Help!" I shouted once again, but he had successfully covered my mouth, and he made me pretend like nothing was happening.

Dammit man.

As we approached the corner where nobody was around, he pushed me against the building's wall, looking at me with a death serious look.

"Now answer me, dammit!" He clenched his teeth.

"HEY! Get off of her you jackass!"

I looked over my shoulder, seeing someone approach us. It only took a couple seconds to recognize him. It was that boy from earlier: Jack. He stalked towards us, in a rapid speed. He seemed to be alone, no Grace with him. Thank goodness. I needed at least a minute without seeing her.

Michael glanced at him, realeasing me from his grip.

"Who are you?" Michael asked, turning to face him.

"None of your business, fruitcake. Now leave her alone."

I raise an eyebrow at this, wow, out of everyone him. I wondered if he stalked me. Or something. This was just weird.

"Mind your own business." Michael snapped, approaching him.

"No one talks to me like that, you freakin' turtle." Jack clenched and soon his hand conected with Michael's face. Haha, that reminded me of Jaime... and the guys. Awe.

"OH SHIT MAN!" I burst out, laughing, and cheering Jack on. Okay, now I sound like a middle schooler.

After a few punches, Jack backed away. I took a step forward, seeing Michael on the ground. He was very bruised, blood running out his nose. My jaw dropped, seeing how defeated he was. Michael's lips parted apart, muffled words leaving out his lips. But I perfectly understood what he had said. And I couldn't help the tears blurring my vision. A single tear rolled down my cheek, dropping to the concrete. My heart panged. His words became like vinigar in my mouth. And it made my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"No one liked you, Bella. Anyone who was with you was just because of pity, and whoever would even want you, would probably be for sex. Not because of your personality."

I ran away as far as I could. Jack's calls were soon zoned out, and my vision became even more blurred. The wind carried my tears, and probably my soul too.

I soon collapsed onto the pavement.

____________________________________________________________

"This song is about hoping for a better life for the one that you love. Standing by that person even if they are at their lowest point. It's also about wanting to repay someone who has done so much for you, but never being able to."

-Vic Fuentes on Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears