A Match Into Water *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                                A Match Into Water

Vic's P.O.V

I noticed that Jaime was a bit more jittery than usual. You know, a bit too hyper, happy, not so quiet, not so laid back. And it was quite odd, but It was fine with me. Jaime can always be a little retarded sometimes, but it's etertaining. Well.. that sounded a bit mean. But I mean it in a good way... And it's maybe because of Bella. He's starting to like her, I think. Yeah, maybe that's it.. But let me not jump into conclusions. Jaime's.. Jaime. Random like always.

Knocking back to reality, I hummed an old song of ours. Well it's not that old. A song of our second album (since our third album's already out, Collide with the Sky). I was humming "Bulletproof Love" which is maybe my favorite song out of all from the second album. What? Aritsts can't sing their own songs when not on stage? Well sue me, I do it anyway.

"By the time you're hearing this, I'll already be gone." I sung silently while we headed inside of IHOP.

Mike probably heard me since he was staring at me, and he just shook his head and smiled slightly. That little pot head. 

"I want some pancakes and bacon," Jaime stated, looking at us.

I looked at him, and I noticed he was standing next to Bella. Note, how beautiful did she look all natural. Her hair was messy, but it looked attractive somehow. It was no longer in a messy bun, she had let down. Her black curly hair bounced on her back while she was doing some weird dance moves. Her eyes seemed faintly blue, more of a gray color. She was short compared to Jaime. She was almost at Jaime's height, though. Probably my height. But Mike is taller than all of us. Jeez. 

"Vic? Vic? What would you like?" Tony called, shaking me asking for attention.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I spaced out a little." I said and looked at the Menu.

"Um, pancakes, eggs, bacon. The usual." I say with a shrug.

"OK, me and Tony will order. You guys take the seats." Mike replied, smiling. Tony nodded, standing besides him.

"Alright cool." I say and I headed towards the emptiest red booth, near the glass walls, showing the road, trees and buildings. Jaime sat on the opposite side of me, and Bella decided to sit next to him. They were facing me. 

I cleared my throat, and looked away. It was kind of awkward, and I don't know why. But I took a breath, and glanced out the window. It looked so nice outisde, so bright, not so gloomy. People passed by, and I just stared. It's amazing meeting new people, and how you meet them. Just like Bella, except it was a not so great way to. I glanced down at my hands, and stood quiet. I felt wrong. And then a thought crossed my head: I just wished Bella was sitting next to me, not Jaime.

There was an awkward silence.

Whoa there, dude. Stop, rewind, play. Don't say that, okay?

"So, Bella... Tell us more about yourself." I broke the silence, glancing up at her. Obviously ignoring my stupid thoughts. In response, she nodded and gave me a smile.

Jaime looked at her, paying attention.

"Well, my name Is Isabella, but you already know that." She chuckled, shaking her head, feeling foolish, "I love lots of types of music, but I'm more into rock music... But also Techno. I'm a little into Blood on the dance Floor, y'know. Mmm... Also Breathe Carolina, god I love them. And um, I honestly have no favorite color because I love them all. But especially blue; torquouise. Not pink. And um... what else?" She asks looking at both of us.