A Celebration of an Ending. (Part II)

• Dedicated to PTV Readers <3

it's

over :c

* * *

Alright, this seems to be a bit more.. suiting,” Von said, sighing a bit. I crack a smile, “It really wasn’t my fault, it was that Simons chick.” I said, “And I think she did this on purpose.” I add. Von shrugs, “We’ll teach that bitch that we’re not someone to mess with.” She says, determination in her tone. 

My eyes widen a bit, she cursed. 

“Um, alright. So, do we spill monster drinks on her dress.. or do we send cows to run her over?” I ask, slightly laughing.

Von rolls her eyes, “A bit dramatic, but we’ll do this the ole fashion way.” She says, and faces me completely, giving her back to the tall mirror. “We’ll teach some bitches with the talent and show you can give out. And maybe fuck around with their pride. You miss, are fucking beautiful.” She replies, and gives a smirk. “Now, you know what I taught you, when you go out there pretend it’s the last time you’ll ever perform in your life.” She says.

I smile, “Alrighty.”

The door spun open, revealing war paint and leather. As he inched a bit closer, I took in all his features very clearly. 

“Well hello mister Ashley,” I greeted, smirking a bit.

He cracks a smile, and glances at Von. 

“I’ll be leaving, but please Miss Darlings, don’t even dare go near the snack bar while I’m gone,” Von said, and sighed, “I’ll be watching you.” and stepped out the room leaving me and Mr. Purdy.

“So, I heard about the incident,” He said, and walked towards me.

I chuckle and scratch the back of my neck, “Um.. yea, it actually touched Mrs. Von much more than the rest of these people.” I laugh a bit.

He chuckles and sits down on the leather couch. 

I notice pink lip stains all over his cheeks and neck, nice. “Um, you have.. um, lip stains,” I motion my finger over my cheeks and neck. “On your neck and .. cheeks.” I reply, gulping a bit. He laughs, “Cara just kissed me all over, but I didn’t kiss her back or anything and .. so yeah.” He shrugs casually. Of course, this is Ashley Purdy for you. But then it hit me, he didn't kiss back? Oh shit. Then his smile fades, and realization hits him. “Ah fuck, do you got something to wash this?” He asks, standing up from his seat. I raise an eyebrow, “Um, well there’s the bathroom. You can wash that all off with the towel on the towel racket.” I suggest, and he nods and heads into the bathroom not bothering to wash himself off. 

“Rain, will kill me if she ever sees me with lip stains.” He mumbles, while rubbing the white towel upon his neck.

I furrow my eyebrows, “Is she.. your girlfriend?” I ask, and he smiles and nods.  “Yea,” He says, and keeps rubbing the make-up off. 

I’m a bit taken back by this, surprised a lot. Oh well, shit happens people. 

He walks out the bathroom, lip-stain free. “Alright, I think I heard your name being called..” He says, and before I could reply Von bursted through the front door.