Don't Fear The Reaper *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                         Don't Fear the Reaper:

Silence. I gulped, and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. I actually hated silence more than anything. It’s just awkward... and so uncomfortable. I just can’t okay. It’s just.. Okay, stop blabbering Bella Darlings. I cleared my throat and opened my mouth to say something, but was interrupted with cheers and compliments. Oh, how good I felt that these guys loved it. It meant a lot to me, actually.

"The guitar playing's amazing, Bells! You play the guitar amazingly!" Tony smiled, pulling me into a hug. I gasp, and feel his hold become tighter. “I am so.. proud of you! I don’t know why, but I am!” He sniffed. 

I chuckled and slowly pull away from him, “Thanks Tony.”

"You have a beautiful voice, too." Vic said and patted my back, his brown eyes showing a special glint, that I just stared at him in awe.

I smiled, “Thanks.” 

"Well you are talented kiddo!" Jaime said smiling then paused. "I mean, woman." And giggled a bit, causing us to just laugh.

"Thanks for making me feel young then feel old." I replied, shaking my head at his childishness. It was actually adorable, I mean, he is adorable too. Come on, a mexican in toms, skinny jeans, t-shirt, and spiky hair, and an adorable smile. Dimples! Dammit.

He nodded, "Welcome." Then laughed.

"But seriously, you have a wonderful voice. And I think this has to be put in action!” Mike replied, throwing his fist in the air. 

I shrugged, "I really don't know... I'm unsure."

"Awww, c'mon. You are really talented. We're not lying... I think if we were lying, Vic would make it obvious." Mike chuckled, glancing at his brother who just stared at him wide-eyed.

Vic gaped at him, "I'm not bad at lying!" and looked back at me, and back at his brother.

"You are right now... and it's obvious." Tony laughed, leaning back against the couch. 

Vic sighed and chuckled, "Fine. But if you see I wasn't lying." He said looking at me.

I smiled. Oi! How their compliments meant to me—A whole bunch. It was a wonderful feeling—My idols complimenting me... Well I really never knew if I was that talented since Maria, the lead singer from the band I was in a couple years ago, made me feel like shit and said I was worthless and horrible and didn't deserve to be in the band... The band was called 'Deathly Sounds' and it was the type of Indie Rock band. Maria wasn't a bad singer, but the attention was mostly put on me and I guess she hated that, and I guess that's why she kicked me out. However the rest of my bandmates didn't agree of such thing, but since Maria was head, there wasn't much to do. And I guess after that I really didn't wanted to put much effort on my guitar playing and singing. Keyboards, it was another talent of mine, but it was rarely used in the band I was in. But I had played it good enough.

“Bells...Bells...? Bells!" Vic snapped his fingers on my face.

I blinked, breaking out of my trance. Woops! I think I spaced out a little.

"Yes, you did." Mike chuckled, running his hair through Tony, who only looked back at him with the only face.

Did I just said that out loud?