Stay Away From My Friends *

____________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

                       Stay Away From My Friends 

"Wait... WHAT?!" Mariella exploded. She was half excited, half angry, at me for not telling her about it. And I think you sort of have an idea of what I mean, by it. 

I jumped startled, she did yell pretty loud. I wonder if she took any choir classes or something because she did had some strong vocals. "I met los," and what I mean by "los" I mean "THE", "...Pierce the Veil's, at Warped. And I think I made friends with them... since they are coming here." I explained, a bit confused and excited at the same time. "I mean like right now." I added, chuckling shyly a bit. 

Mariella's jaw dropped, and by the look of her face she was very freaking speechless. I mean, come on, your favorite band all of a sudden wants to come to YOUR store? I would be pretty much overwhelmed and nearly having a heart attack... (I think I am).

Suddenly she was jumping all over the place screaming.

"Ah jesus! You're going to make my ears go BOOM!" Jules complained, covering her ears.

"Damn calm down, Marie." Jon chuckled, holding his chest, startled.

I burst out laughing, and I still remained shaky. "Calm down, can you? I feel you, like I'm freaking out but don't die on me." I teased, holding my chest.

Mariella sat back down, "Okay, Okay." she took a couple deep breaths, and gave a tight smile. She just sat there for a couple seconds, motionless and blank. I could tell she was holding her screaming because she was literally turning red, and veins popped out on her neck. Actually, I think she was holding her breath instead.

Silence.

"Oh, they are... Pierce The Veil?" Jules asked pointing at the newest poster we put on the walls in the cafe room we had in the back just for workers. I nodded, and smiled up at the poster. Vic, Mike, Tony and Jaime.

She looked up and nodded, "He's cute." She pointed at Vic.

I chuckled, "All of them are."

She nodded, "Yeah."

Jon chuckled, "I am cute too..."

We all looked at him.

"Sure..." We joked around.

"HOLY SHIT ON A STICK." Mariella bursted out, holding her head.

I bursted out laughing, and this time I couldn't handle my breathing. "H-Holy sack. Stop."

Mariella laughed, and rose up on her feet, approaching me with an embrace. "Breathe child."

"No guys being serious, I'm cute right?" Jon asked, looking at all of us for an answer.

I laughed, and patted by chest, trying to avoid choking my lungs out. Mariella patted my back, while wiping the tears on her face."Yes you are, you and your brown hair."

Jon smiled, "Of course I am!" He's probably trying to get a girl he met here, who in fact I tattooed. Which is the possible reason he asked this question, in order to feel confidence and approval. But before I could ask anything further, we heard the bell ring.

Mariella looked at me, "Who must that be? I clearly remembered putting a sign saying we were on a break."

I shrugged, "Gonna go check who it is."