Chapter 20

SURPRISE!! It's an update!

Chapter 20

"Oh Styx." Nico muttered under his breath before turning and running. I chuckled under my breath and stayed where I was. The people chasing after him wouldn't hurt him, I was certain of that.

The group ran all ran after Nico apart from one person whom I recognized. I frowned looking at her for a second before it clicked. "Annabeth Chase?" I asked frowning slightly and she nodded.

"Your Arabelle aren't you? From the Apollo cabin?" Annabeth asked me and this time I nodded.

"How did you know?"

"Chiron talks about you a lot of the time." She told me. I cast her a confused glance before briefly glancing across to Nico who had now been circled by the others that were with Annabeth. "He keeps going on about how he shouldn't have issued your quest and about how if he hadn't none of this would be happening."

"What does that mean? What is happening?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I was hoping you would know." Annabeth told me sighing in disappointment. I'm guessing she doesn't like not knowing things. I glanced across at Nico again, perhaps out of habit more than anything. Annabeth laughed faintly causing me to give her another confused look. She waved me of still smiling slightly.

"Come on then." She said gesturing for me to follow her over to Nico and the other people.

"There was no way I could contact you in Forks. There was no Iris Message connection." Nico said to a girl no doubt in answer to a question she had asked. That same annoying feeling spiked through me at how comfortable the two seemed around each other. Jealousy. Gods I hate that emotion.

"Why were you even in Forks?" The girl (of course) asked confused.

"That would be my fault. I was on my way to visit some of my distant relatives in Forks when I found Nico and saved his life. He came with me to Forks since it's not really safe for Demi-gods to travel alone. Not with monsters grouping." I interrupted and the girl glared at me. What have I done?

"And you never thought that Nico might want to come back to Camp where his family is?" The girl snapped to me glaring. I glared back at her.

"Hazel, I chose to go with her. I was the one who insisted." Nico interrupted before I could talk. Wait, Hazel. As in Nico's Roman half sister Hazel? Well, it's always good to be on the bad side of your soul mates sister...

Hazel continued to glare. "Who even are you?" She asked not bothering to hide her rudeness. Is rudeness even a word?

"Arabelle, daughter of Apollo." I replied.

"Whoa, your the girl Chiron has been talking about?" Another guy who I don't know asked.

"I presume so Percy Jackson." I replied shrugging.

"Wait, how do you know my name? Are you physhic or something?" Percy asked me confused.

"Seaweed Brain you still have your name on the label from when you were teaching the kids." Annabeth sighed. Percy looked down to see the white label and frowned.

"Anyway I should probably go and see Chiron." I told the group of people.

"I'll come with you, no doubt Chiron will want to talk to me about where I've been." Nico added. I nodded and started to walk in the direction of the Big House with Nico following me.

Once we were out of the sight of the group of people I relaxed slightly unaware I had even been tense. As we passed through the forest and actually into the main Camp there was a lot more people. Heck, here was a lot more people than the last time I was here. I wonder how Hope is doing? I'll have to try and find out later. "There's so many Demi-gods." I commented to Nico who nodded.