Chapter 31(Photo of Ben crawling)

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF CHAPTER!

(PenDragon's POV)

Lick.

Lick.

Lick.

I slowly opened my eyes open to find Checkers licking my face causing me to groan. He yaps before running off. Its been a few days since the fight and Harmony still isn't talking to Perry.

I heard crying from the nursery. Harmony's mom watched little ben through our rough time. I kissed her head before getting out of bed and walked to the nursery. I had to get ready for work soon though. As for Harmony? She is currently working from home to watch little ben.

I picked up Ben smiling "hey there little one why ya crying huh? Your gonna wake your momma" he looks at me with big blue eyes.

I walked down stairs and took his bottle from the fridge and started to feed him. I leaned against the counter as he ate. It was about 6am "you know you have your momma's eyes right? She is such a nice girl that your lucky to have as a mom"

"she is just so wonderful...with her long brown hair but i think you got the darker hair from me because hers is way lighter then mine, you are just perfection little ben. My little bundle of joy" i whispered as he finished eating so i burped him before smiling.

"you make an amazing father..." A voice whispered before I spun around to see Harmony in the doorway. I walked over to her.

"well I love my pup and i love my mate you both make me so happy" i stated kissing her lips.

"go get ready for work" she said taking Ben.

So here I am 30 minutes later walking back downstairs when I hear talking " so your like not talking....at all"

"No...he pushed it way to far this time Jamie"

"I know but don't forget angry alpha MALE plus a beyond pissed Alpha MALE who is pissed off because somebody upset his mate even more equals clear the state" she sighed as NaNa ran over to me so I pet her head.

"Jamie I understand that they were both alpha males pissed off i get that i really do but it doesn't excuse the fact that he came in and destroyed my whole livingroom, pen well he was just defending him self hell he even tried taking the fight outside but no not Perry"

I walked into the kitchen where Ben was in the highchair and the girls at the kitchen table talking. I walked over "baby girl just think about talking to him?" she growled.

I stroked her cheek as I kneeled in front of her "ok ok...how about...if he says sorry will you talk to him?" she took a deep breath before nodding.

"alright...."she whispered. I kissed her nose "good....I really don't want you fighting with your family...family is very important" i paused before walking over to Ben and picked him up and walked back.

"Just how Little Ben is very important to me....he is my life just like you...your both my number one priority" she stood up and went on her tippy toes so i bent down and met her half way before kissing her.

"oh and good morning Jamie" she smiled "Morning Pen...here I'll go buckle him in the car Harmony" she took ben and walked away.

I walked up to my mate and wrapped my arms around her she was wearing skinny jeans, sneakers with a long sleeved light green shirt and her hair down and straight.

My hands rested on her hips as I pulled her into me "you sure you will be ok Baby Girl?" she hugged me and rested her head on my chest "yes come on now you'll be late" she whispered.