Chapter 11[Pg-13 Version]

Hey guys so i am keeping this one PG-13 version because if its on rated R then it wont qualify for WHATS HOT so remember 18 Or Older or Mature Audience ONLY!

Chapter 11

(Harmony's POV)

I looked in the full length mirror in the bathroom in the livingroom area so i wasnt near the bedroom. I fluffed my hair a little bit I took a shower and shaved so i wasnt hairy or anything and i blow dried and straightened my hair to perfection. I had on no make up either since i dont wanna smear. Then i was wearing a white thong with a matching lace bra that has see through lace connected to the bottom of the bra and it ends just after my ass so its a few inches longer then my ass but doesn't reach mid thigh either. I smiled and grabbed the thin red silk robe and put it on tieing it up before taking a deep breath.

I opened the door and saw the hallway leading to the bedroom covered in rose petals. I gave a small smile before slowly walking down the hallway he really does too much at times. But thats what I love about my fiancee too much but too sweet.

BANG!

"Damn it!" i heard him whisper yell. I silently giggled to my self. I reached the bedroom door "Perfect!" he whisper yelled. I held my laughter in before slowly turning the doorknob and opened the door to see PenDragon's back to me and he was lighting a few candles. There was just some candles but they weren't in dangerous places where it would catch fire. The floor and bed was covered in rose petals.

I stepped in my mouth dropped it was beautiful "wow...." i breathed out. He jumped and turned around "Harmony...." he smiled and put the matches down and walked over towards me grinning. "Somebody has been busy no? ya know i thought the room was overly clean because somebody left it a little messy when i left for work" he smiled sheepishly "guilty as charged....." i chuckled. He grabbed the ropes that tied together my robe.

He gentley pulled me into his chest and still held the tie before leaning in "Ready to put this beast at ease?" i rolled my eyes "firstly you are so cheesey and secondly its a wolf" i joked. He smirked "mmm you look so gorgeous" i rolled my eyes "you dont even know whats undernieth" he smirk grew "then why dont we take a little peek" he leaned in and lightly kissed me.

I smiled and deepened the kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck and his hands rest on my hips pulling me impossibly closer to him. "you are too tall" i grumbled against his mouth. He started trailing kisses down my jaw and up to my ear "and your too short" he whispered before nibbling on my ear.

He bent down even more and picked me up wrapping my legs around his strong torso making me squeal in suprise. I felt a soft bed undernieth me so i unwrapped my legs. He kissed me as i moved back into the middle of the bed not breaking the kiss. "you sure you wanna see whats under nieth?" i whispered against his mouth.

He pulled away and smiled "hells ya" i pushed him off and climbed off the bed. I untied the robe and slowly let it drop to the floor. His eyes went wide and his mouth kept opening and closing as he struggled to find the strength to speak. I slowly staulked back to the bed and climbed on my hands and knees staulking back to the predator.

He grinned as he rolled on top of me "Mmmm so sexy.....you look absolutly breath taking....but you wanna know what would be better?" i kissed his lips again. I smirked "hmmm oo i know! If..... I......put my robe back on!" i went to go leave but he shoved me back "no........it will be better if you take it off" he kissed me again before trailing down my jaw and neck. He strated to suck on my neck as he unclasped my bra and pulled it off. 

He continued to kiss down to my breast before grabbing my right breast and lached his mouth onto the nipple and started to suck hard yet softly on it. I threw my head back moaning has he palmed my left breast. He nipped at my nipple while he tweaked the other. He blew on it making it harder instantly.