Chapter 22 pt 1(photo of PenDragon)

(Harmony's POV)

"Hey little one how you holding up inside there" PenDragon whispers to my belly while rubbing it. We were currently having a picnic for lunch in the wonderful park he showed me 3 weeks ago. The baby is coming in just 2 weeks. 

"I can't wait for you to come into the new world" he continued. He does this every day when we lay down and does stuff like talk to him or read baby stories like dr. suese to him. We just finished eating so we are just relaxing by the oak tree that we were sitting under. Krista and Perry are playing with the kids, Oreo(their puppy) and our dogs at the moment since they joined our picnic.

"Will you come out soon? You momma is an amazing woman, strong and confident just like you will be....I just know you will be a strong one. You will have cousins to play with you and take care of you until your old enough...." He laid his head carefully on my belly after kissing it softly. I just smiled and played with his hair.

I felt him kick hard "Ow!" He sat up alarmed "whats wrong?" I shook my head "little bugger is starting to kick harder then normal..." I smiled "see? strong pup" I laughed and grabbed his hand and placed it where he was kicking.  Oh and I forgot to mention....my wedding is next week!

The boy kicked again causing PenDragon to grin from ear to ear. He really was just so excited for me to have this baby. I swore one night I caught him in the living room reading different baby books and take notes like you would for an up coming test. Funniest thing ever!

"We should start thinking of names" I spoke. He placed another kiss on my belly "Mmmm sure" he kissed it again. "Jake" I rolled my eyes "this is not twilight" that earned a chuckle as he laid his head on my chest as he continued to slowly rub my tummy while I rubbed his head. 

"Payton" I scrunched my nose when I remembered the dream with the boy and the girl and the picnic. "What you smiling about" he leaned up and kissed my nose. "Care to share your thoughts in your pretty little head?" I giggled.

"I just remembered a dream I had a few weeks ago...." he grinned "oh about me? awwwe you shouldn't have!" he joked. I grinned "actually you were in it.....we were in this gorgeous meadow with a lake and....." he looked at me "and what?" I sighed happily "we had two kids with us.....one boy" I paused placing my hand on my tummy ".....and what?" I kissed his head.

"A little girl" he was now grinning beyond belief "really? did you hear the names?" I nodded "so I think we should call him Benjamin Parker FireStone" we started chuckling "Remember when you were so convinced my name was parker?" I kissed his lips "Mmhmm but I only did it to annoy you because you were so sexy.....that plus I really did think it was Parker" we laughed "well looks like its settled....." he kissed my tummy once more "how do you like the name Benjamin Parker" that earned a hard as hell kick "ow! Ben! Be nice!" I scolded.

"Auntie Hawmony who is Bendamon" I looked to see a smiling Melissa. "Benjamin is gonna be your new cousin" I saw two cops walking along the path but I looked at Melissa "weally?! Whewe is he!!" I smiled "in my tummy" thats when all tables turned.

Melissa screamed bloody murder and ran to the cops "Whats wrong little girl" the one guy kneeled to her level "She! She! She" Melissa was pointing at me "She ATE him! She ATE him!!!!!" My eyes widened as Pen was silent.

Krista, Perry who was holding Reynold and everybody in the park was watching to see what was going on. Even runners stopped running. The police walked over great! "Ma'am? This girl is claiming your eating people....is that true because if it is we are going to have to arrest you" I felt Pen's chest rumble "down boy"

"Eat people?" 

"Yes Ma'am"

I saw the Perry and Krista walking over. "No no no she miss understood" they were confused "pardon?" I pointed to my tummy "I was explaining how she was going to have a new baby cousin and she asked where is her cousin and I said in my tummy which is why she screamed I truly am sorry for the disturbance Officers" they laughed.