Chapter 21(Photo of SwingSet)

(Harmony's POV)

Lick.

Lick.

Lick.

I slowly opened my eyes and bam! Right in front of me really close was a furry face. So what do I do? I scream bloody murder. The door slammed opened "Harmony!!!!" I heard a voice scream. I heard the pounding of feet till the door slammed opened "whats wrong!" In the doorway was PenDragon looking like he is ready to murder.

He looked around but then stopped growling when he realised nothing was harming me "Why did you scream?" I shrugged "Checkers scared me....he was right in my face" he groaned "you scared me to death...I thought something happened to you" he said walking over and sat on the side of the bed next to me.

I looked at the clock. its noon?!?! "Holy shit I have to get to work!!!" I yelled. He shook his head then gentley guided me back down. "No I took the day off and you are not going in I called the office and told them you are working at home for the next few days but today its relaxing day Jamie will take care of things at the office and will keep you posted" I frowned.

I moved into a sitting position which made Pen reposition my pillows against the back board so I could sit comfortably. He slowly moved hair out of my face with a frown "You really scared me last night" i sighed then looked down.

"When you didn't come home I thought something bad happened to you and our pup" he whispered. He sounded like he wanted to cry. Pen carefully grabbed my chin with care "I thought I lost you again" he strangled out. I frowned even more "I am sorry..." he shook his head "when you didn't come home at 2 that was the last straw I drove to the office with Oliver and had him drive your car home and I took you home" I nodded his hand still on my chin.

He leaned in and placed a soft passionate kiss on my lips. He pulled away then stared me in the eyes before leaning back in and kissed me deeper. Pen climbed on top of my not breaking the kiss. His hands were caressing my tummy with care. Pen was slowly going higher and high until my tummy rumbled.

He growled in frustration before standing up "come on I'll make you lunch" PenDragon helped me up. I walked to the closet and slipped on black cotton sweatpants that outline my figure, a white tank top before going to PenDragon's casual clothes section.

I found his new chocolate brown hoodie. It had two donuts on the side running to each other and then under in pink it says "YOU COMPLETE ME!" I was planning to steal it anyways. I slipped it on and walked down stairs. Damn this hoodie was huge on me! It goes down to my knees! My hands? Forget about that you can't even see them but Its soooo warm! Its raining so its cold.

I walked into the living room before picking up Checkers out of my favorite spot on the couch and placed him on the floor and snuggled up into the pillows. I heard some pots and dishes being moved around when NaNa trotted over and placed her head on my leg looking up at me.

I pet her head "Hey girl" I whispered. She looked up at me with big eyes as I scratched her ears before she ran off. Hachi then ran over and did the same so I pet his head before he went and laided on the other couch.

PenDragon came in a few minutes later with a tray of food then placed it on the glass coffee table. He picked me up and sat where I was before he placed me next to him so I snuggled into his side after he handed me a dish.

"Its a chicken quesideilla and there is sour creama and salsa on the dish for you as well." I grinned and dipped it in both before taking a bite. I moaned from the tastiness of the food. "I made you two one for you and one for our pup" I nodded then held my nose as I ate. Once we ate we bought some movie on NetFlix. "And isn't that my new sweatshirt?" she chuckled "yup! I like it so I am keeping it" he groaned "but I like it!"