Chapter 26(photo of dress & video of first dance)

(Harmony's POV)

Waaaaaaaah!

Waaaaaaaah!

Waaaaaaaah!

My eyes shot open and I groaned. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 3:30am. I yawned and slowly stood up before putting my robe and tieing it up again. I slowly and sluggishly made my way to the nursery and picked up baby Ben. 

"Shhh Shhh" 

He kept crying not again! I walked to the changing table and laid him down. I started to change him and I was yawning so much. Turns out he used the bathroom and had to be changed. I picked him up when he started cryng again.

"Oh for the love of god! Shhhh Ben its fine.....are you hungry?" I yawned a huge yawn before sitting down and feeding him. I glanced at the nursery clock 4:30......4:30?!?!?!?! An hour passed already?! Thank god its friday!.....erm well saterday.

I finished feeding and he was sound asleep. Thank god! I carefully placed him in the crib and left. I heard footsteps downstairs so I decided to see who it was. I walked down the stairs and into the living room where somebody was quietly shutting the front door. The figure turned around sensing my presence. My jaw dropped before I yawned. 

"Pen..." I breathed out. 

He slowly walked over and hugged me softly. I laid my head on his chest and sighed "Don't say anything baby girl....I am sorry...this fight was my fault" he whispered. I nodded "Partly my fault.....I was over reacting..." He kissed the top of my head "why are you up and when did you wake up" I shrugged.

"3:30 and Ben wouldn't stop crying" I looked up at him with tired eyes. I looked down but he gentley guided me up by my chin and he leaned in slowly kissing me. He pulled away and looked at me before leaning back in and kissed me with a little more force before he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom.

He carefully laid me down "I am so sorry" he whispers "and as my sorry I am going to show you how much I really love you" he whispers stripping us both. He climbed ontop of me and kissed me as he slowly enters me and we made sweet pasionate love for the rest of the night.

*** Wedding Day ***

The week flew by and already it was my wedding day! I was sped off to the church where we would be married so I can start getting ready. I was showered before I left and my hair was dried to perfection. Krista was my Maid of Honor and Perry was the best man, Melissa and Jerry were my flower girls and Raynold and my son was my ring barrier. My Aunt Karla was gonna carry ben with the ring.

The hair dresser and maker up artist as well as Krista and Jamie walked in "Hey Bride how ya feeling" I looked at Krista as the hair stylisted started and asked Jamie to fetch the veil so she can attact it in my hair when the time comes.

I shrugged "uh oh I know that face...." she pulled a chair up "whats wrong" I sighed "what if he isn't there? what if he leaves me standing at the altar...." She gasped "why would you think that?! He loves you! and you have his chidl! he wouldn't ever leave you!"

I shrugged "I know but---"

"No! Do not finish it!"

I looked at the mirror "well? do ya like it?" I sighed "erm.....to fancy.....I want simple......." she laughed "its ok your lucky I like you" she stated undoing my hair "well we have 2 and a half hours to find the perfect hair style as Amy here does your make-up" I sighed.

"Trust me your the best bride I have had! And have been doing this for 5 years now, I usually get snobby Rich people and when they don't like the hair the response is something like this......'Oh my god! Are fucking serious?! this hair looks like shit I demand a redue!' god I hate them" we all cracked up.