Chapter 16(Photo of Alexander & Anthony)

(PenDragon's POV)

"No!!!!!! Harmony!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as the guy no doubt Marcus picked up a limp Harmony and grabbed a ladder on a heli copter. "So long PenDragon!" he yelled as they flew away. No! Not on my watch I ran full speed to my car. When I turned on the car I dialed up Perry's number "PenDragon? Why you callin? Man its ike midnight! You better have a good ass reason as to why your calling!" he snapped. Ya he doesn't like being woken up but I dont give a shit right now!

"Shut the fuck up and listen! I dont care if you are tired because Important is an understatement at this point!" i snapped. He was growling "Don't you dare snap at me and what is oh so quote on quote important is an understatement!" i was growling.

"I need your help!"

"My help?!?! Can't it wait till tommorrrow?! Damn! You were always like this even as a kid!" i growled "Harmony was taken god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!" that shut him up......for a moment. "What do you mean taken!!!!!!!!!! PenDragon!!!!!!!!!! You were suppose to protect her!!!!!!!!!!! and on top of that she is now carrying my Niece or Nephew!!!!!!"

"My house now!" i snapped then hung up. Harmony I will find you

(Perry's POV)

Ring!!!!!!!

Ring!!!!!!!

Are you shitting me?!?! Who dares calls at.....i glanced at the clock. Midnight?!?!?! Fuck me!!!!! I picked up "PenDragon? Why you callin? Man its ike midnight! You better have a good ass reason as to why your calling!" I snapped. 

"Shut the fuck up and listen! I dont care if you are tired because Important is an understatement at this point!" I felt Krista sit up "Perry whats wrong" she yawned "why are you yelling go to bed" she whispered. I jsut stood up and walked to the window then growled  ""Don't you dare snap at me and what is oh so quote on quote important is an understatement!" i was tired and I hate being woken up! I want to go to sleep!

"I need your help!" My help?!?!?!?! Is he shiting me right now?!!?!?!?!?! "My help?!?! Can't it wait till tommorrrow?! Damn! You were always like this even as a kid!" I yelled louder and I heard him growl.

"Harmony was taken god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!" thats when my eyes went wide. Taken? Harmony was kidnapped?!?!?! Oh I am so gonna beat the shit out of him! ""Harmony was taken god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!" that shut him up......for a moment. "What do you mean taken!!!!!!!!!! PenDragon!!!!!!!!!! You were suppose to protect her!!!!!!!!!!! and on top of that she is now carrying my Niece or Nephew!!!!!!" I roared full blown. "My house now!" he snapped then the line went dead.

I grabbed the lamp on the desk and threw it at the wall causing it to smash into a million piece "God damn it!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed run to the closet and put on jeans, a tshirt and sneakers. "Perry! Whats going on!" Krista snapped.

"Harmony was kidnapped" she gasped. "No...." she breathed out "I am calling Jane and see if she will watch the kids I'll meet you there" i nodded and grabbed my phone and keys before running to my car. Once there I sped safely to PenDragon and Harmony's home.

 I got out and slammed my door shut before storming towards the door "PenDragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I roared barging open the door. He walked into the sight to the door "Perry I am---" started off but grabbed his collar and threw him out the door. Mid air he shifted into his huge ass wolf which is like  a foot taller then mine and mine stands at like 12 feet but he is basically 13 feet!

He used his claws to spin and stop sliding. He was growling deadly at me. I shifted into my wolf and lunged at him. We started to scratch and maul each other until Mac showed up since I am guessing Oliver went to get him. They shut the car as I lunged again. I scratched him right shoulder and he howled in pain before lunging at me and had me pinned. We were pulled back so we shifted and slipped on boxerts and jeans and a shirt with sneakers again that they handed us.