Chapter 10(Photo of harmony's dress and video of the song they dance too)

(Harmony's POV)

I was currently typing away on my laptop for work while PenDragon was down in the lobby doing god knows what. Lately we have been fighting alot.....but that is just because his wolf isnt at ease and he is getting impatient. Then raoul? Well i havent seen him in so long! Its really great to see an old best friend again like its really really REALLY GREAT! I must admit he is pretty good looking.....

They are just so different Raoul no idea anymore but PenDragon? I mean his smoking hot,mine,tall,muscular,smoking hot......mine,caring..........mine, I mean sure he can act like a complete idiot and a jack ass at times but i love him. Oh! did i mention he is mine! I was smiling to my self I didnt even hear the door open until I felt arms wrap around my shoulders and a strong chin rest on the top of my head.

I leaned back into his touch "what are you working on Baby Girl?" he asked. I  smiled "well more importantly what were you smiling like a fool at" i chuckled as he kissed the top of my head before playing his chin back on it.

"Mmmm nothing just thinking where did you go oh and i am just doing some work" he sighed. "come on Baby Girl you need a break from work thats all you do" i stopped typing and stood up walking towards the balcony with the amazing view of the effiel tower "well thats why i am here PenDragon" i said. He sighed and walked over as I opened the door and walked out.

I leaned against the railing facing the city "I came here because they screwed up in the office and its so badly screwed up not even Celine could fix it and that says something right there so dont tell me i need to take a break from work" i snapped and closed my eyes. 

"Hey! You down there! stop fighting!" i looked up 'You shut up! and mind your own damn buisness!" i snapped back. I looked back at the city when arms wrapped around my waist and a strong broad chest was against my back. I felt him nuzzle my neck loveingly "I am sorry Baby Girl" he placed a gentle kiss on my neck.

"go shower and i put on something nice alright?" he said. I turned and crossed my arms over my chest like a little kid would "why..." i grumbled. He smiled "Suprise" i looked at the floor "no i have alot of work to do--" i was cut off by oh so soft lips. He pulled away an rested his forehead on mine "your going end of discussion this is all you have been doing since you got out of college Work work work baby sit and what do ya know more work!" i he lifted my face up by gentley grabbing my chin "Harmony you need a break you are getting stressed out I can feel it just please.....do this for me" i sighed. I gentle pushed him away "I gotta get back to work" i mumbled. I walked away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back "See! This is my point!" i looked in the coner of my eye left and right and saw people now walking onto the balconies to see what is going on.

"Pen people are watching you are causing a scene" i whispered. "I dont care right now this is all you do now is work! What about us time!" i pushed him away. "Well what about you! Huh?! This is all you do too! What about all those nights you stay at the office!! Perry gets too see his wife more then i see my Fiance! and you BOTH WORK THE SAME HOURS! huh?! and sooooorry if i have a thing called a job!' i snapped. "Mommy why are they fighting?" a little boy asked.

"Ya momma I thought this was the city of love" some teenaged girl asked. "hush up children this happens all the time just watch" the mother whispered. "Alright I am sorry about that too but--" "No Buts PenDragon!" I snapped. 

"Just Kiss her Already!!!!" the same man above yelled. "Harmony go change I am taking you on that suprise" he ordered. He ordered....he ORDERED?!?!?! oh heeeeeeeeeeells no!!!!!! "Did you just order me with that 'tone' Mister?!!??!" he guped "I-i-uh-no?" i glared "I am going back to work" i snapped "And DONT order me around PenDragon!" i snapped and turned to walk away but I was pulled back "What are you--" his lips crashed to mine.