Chapter 19(Photo of Checkers)

(Harmony's POV)

I woke up the next morning fully healed and feeling great! I felt the soft snores of my mate which I stared in awe at for a moment. Finally my biggest nightmare is gone! I wiggled out of his arms before getting up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower before wrapping as towel around me then I started to blow dry my hair.

I finished blow drying then I plugged in my flat iron to heat up so I walk to the closet and slipped on a bra and pantie set. Still to this day we don't have yellow clothes or furniture which is fine by me. I put on some black dress pants and a short sleeved peach blouse. I slipped on my one inch black heels before going to the bathroom. I straightened my hair and clipped half of it up. I then added a small amount of black eyeliner, mascara and some matching eyeshadow. I don't wear alot of make-up seeing as I don't really need it. I just use it to look professional.

I still never take off that heart key necklace that PenDragon gave me all those years ago. I slipped on my engagement ring before going down stairs. I heard the doorbell followed by Checkers running to the door barking trying to act all tough.

I laughed and walked to the door glancing at my watch. 6:30am? Who in their rights mind would come here so early? I opened the door and grinned when I saw my parents. I hugged my mom then my dad. "Hi mommy hi daddy......um....come in I was just about to make breakfast....would like anything?" they closed the door.

"Really? you wouldn't mind?" I laughed at my dad. "Eggs and Bacon Daddy?" he grinned "you know me to well" My mom was looking around "wow....this is amazing...." she breathed out then gasped when she saw the kitchen.

"This is every women's dream!" I laughed. "I am so jealous" I pulled out stuff to make breakfast when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Harmony what are you doing out of...oh! Hello Jane" he walked over and kissed her cheek.

"John" they shook hands as I placed a dish in front of my father. "How are you boy" he smiled "very good sir" momma faced me as I handed a plate to her then started to cook some more food. "So sweetie is it really true?" I was lost "huh?" I put PenDragon's food on a plate then put it in front of him on the counter as he fixed his tie but was struggling.

I walked over and helped him "that your pregnate?" I smiled as I just finished the tie and after pecking his lips as I went to make me food but I was pulled back. "Sit and eat" I pouted at Pen "but its your food" he rolled his eyes "I'll make more now eat" I sighed then sat on a stool at the counter. 

"Well?"

I grinned "Yes momma we are" thats when she explodes in happiness "well its about time you give me grand kids! Perry already gave me two!" I scowled. "Stop complaring me to him" I grumbled eating. "I am not comparing....besides I favor you" this made me grin. 

Arf! Arf! Arf!

We all looked down as PenDragon sat down. We looked at Checkers then laughed "Aweee little guy wants attention!" momma cooed then picked him up. "so where did you get this little guy again?" I smiled "he is one of the pups from NaNa and Hachiko" they looked at us "where are the others?" I smiled "in good homes now we gave them away for free but this guy wasn't picked so I just had to keep the little guy!" I finished when there was another knock.

"Seriously?!" I whinned. I looked at the clock "well I gotta get going Momma....your welcomed to stay if you want or just come back for dinner what ever you want" I kissed her cheek then my dad's cheek. I walked to Pen "Be Safe Baby Girl" he kissed my lips.

Ding Dong

Ugh! I walked to the door and opened "Money!" I laughed at Jerry so I bent down and hugged her. I stood up "Hey Jamie....Keith" I kissed his cheek "um...Keith wanted to talk to PenDragon so I was just hoping we could just ride to work together" I nodded. "I shoty Mercedes!" Pen and I yelled in unison.