Chapter 28

(Harmony's POV)

** 2 Weeks Later **

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

PenDragon's arm was wrapped around my waist before he bent down and kissed me just as the door opened "I know I didn't expect a married couple to be making out on my porch" I heard momma joke. I jumped away blushing "Hi Momma" she pulled me into a hug "oh I missed you dear....how was Hawaii?" she let go.

"Amazing"

She grinned "thats lovely dear.....now are you just gonna stand there boy? Or are you gonna give me a hug" Pen was shocked before chuckling "Sorry Momma J" He either calls momma the falling two names:

Momma J or Jane.

He hugged momma with a smile "All is forgiven dear" I smiled "where is Little Ben?" I asked. For two weeks momma was watching my little Angel. She motioned us to follow her. She led us to her livingroom where Daddy was playing with a giggling Ben. 

Werewolves grow faster with stuff like learning, speaking, walking, crawling, but not size wise the moon goddess was smart enough with the growth of the supernatural so that it wouldn't cause suspion. He lifted my baby boy high in the air and he giggled.

I smiled "Hi Daddy" he stopped what he was doing and looked up "Hi Princess" I walked over in my black ugg boots, dark washed jeggings, a plain white short sleeved jacket. Oh and a thin black sweater. It was still winter so ya.

I kissed my daddy's cheek "I missed you Princess" I smiled "me too....um Pen put your giffts in the kitchen but we should really be going" I said taking my little boy. "Alright Princess"

I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind as a head rested on my mine "Ready to go baby girl?" I nodded and kissed my baby's head "Little Ben's items are in the car right?" he nodded.

We walked to the car when PenDragon looked at me "get in the car I'll strap him in" I looked at him "are you sure? I could always put him in" he took him anyways "I got it" I smiled and climbed into the car. PenDragon soon got into the car when he started to cry.

I sighed and got out "where are you going?" I looked at him "pop the trunk please" He nodded and popped the trunk to our Range Rover and I dug through his bag till I found his juice cup. He was old enough for juice now.

I closed the trunk before walking to my baby and gave him his bottle "There you go Little Ben" I smiled before climbing back in the car and PenDragon made the journy home.

** A few weeks Later **

CRASH!

"Why?! Why did you do it?!?!" I cried out tears strolling down my face. He ducked as I threw a pan at him momma took Ben for a little bit for bonding time a few hours ago so he isn't here. He gulped "Baby Girl What did I do?!"

"Your an ass hole! You knew I told you not to!!!" I grabbed a rolling pin and chucked it as he ducked once again. "Jeez Harmony! Calm down! I--"

"Calm Down? Calm Down?!?! NEVER tell ME to CALL DOWN!!!!!!" I grabbed a pot and chucked it. "Holy shit! I am getting out of here!" He yelled running out of the room. I walked over and grabbed the rolling pin "Oh no you don't!!!! Get your fucking ass back here!!!!!" I screamed as I hear the front door open.

Krista's House.

I stormed next door as I heard yelling inside "Perry! You gotta hide me! She is totally freaking out on me! I don't know why! Just HIDE ME!" I heard a car pull up. "Just don't let my wife in!" he begged again.