Chapter 4(Photo of Jamie and Jerry)

(PenDragon's POV)

HOW DARE SOMEBODY BREAK INTO MY HOUSE AND SCARE MY MATE!!!!!! AND NOW THIS REALLY ANNOYING VOICE TRYING TO TALK TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?! "OH MY PENDRAGON ELECTRIC FIRESTONE ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!?!?!" Oliver yelled snapping me out my thoughts "WHAT!!!!!" I roared "i said we should start looking for some form of clue to who broke in" i pinch the bridge of my nose while closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. "Yea...... Perry! You and Mac look around the living Oliver you check laundry room they had to have done something to lock the dogs up i will take up stairs" i ordered.

"Yes Alpha" Oliver said "alright" Mac and Perry said at the same time. I walked up the stairs examining everything. I walked into the bedroom. Who would do this? I don’t think there was anybody that hated me. I smelled the air. Why does this scent smell so damn familiar!

I walked over to the slashed curtains and squatted down to examine them. I smelled the air still smelt him in the land I could defiantly tell it was male. I stood up and howled loudly and in the howl you could hear full blown Alpha command warning the guards of the intruder and how i want them to get his sorry ass to the pack house for further examining.

I picked up the curtain again and traced the claw marks. This cant be a werewolf they are too thick for a werewolf. I brought out a paw on my had i trailed it along the claw marks. There are only 3 slashes and a werewolf has four claws. I withdrew my paw and stood up. I heard some pack members from each pack arrive and i walked out to examen that picture again.

I looked at it closer when i saw it. Why would they punch a hole through me......I saw a piece of hair there "KENDELL!" I yelled knowing he was coming up the stairs. "What can i do for you" he said. "get me a bag to put evidence for hair in" he nodded and ran back down stairs and came back a few moments later with the bag and tweezers. I took them from him and carefully grabbed it when i spotted red on the glass. He handed me another bag and i took the broken glass with blood on it. "Take these to my Pack scientist tell i want results ASAP understood?" he nodded and took them before running down and out the door.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw the backdoor was open "OLIVER!" i yelled. He ran into the kitchen "Yes Alpha" he said "I WANT A YOU TO GET TRIPLE GUARDS OUT THERE NOW! AND I WANT THIS BASTARD FOUND NOW!" i odered. "Yes Alpha" he pulled out his phone and left the room. I ran out of the house and shifted I AM SO GONNA FIND THIS BASTARD!

(Oliver's POV)

I took out my phone and dialed the building for Pack secruity "Hello?" Ricky asked. "This is Beta Oliver" i said stating who i was. "Beta what can i do for you" he said in a serious manner. "Alpha wants triple the guards out tonight ASAP no excuses" i said sternily. "Whats going on Beta" he said.

"JUST DO IT!" I barked. "Well shouldnt i have a right to know?" I growled "Well unless you want a beyond pissed off Alpha who just had his mate scared shitless and his house trashed and the guy still lurking the territory then i recommend you do it now!!!!" i yelled full Beta command.

"Sorry Beta alright i will send them out right now is there anything else you need" i snorted "yes just one more i he wants people to find this guy who ever he is and bring him back for questioning. So i am going to need you to send out some trackers and fighters to find this guy" i said. "Alright will do i hope everything is fine good night" he then hung up.

My phone started buzzing and i saw it was from home calling. I sighed and answered the call "Hello?" i said. "Oliver is everything ok?" i sighed and rubbed my eyes "yes baby girl everything is........semi ok" she then sighed "when are you coming home? its nearly 2am. Whats going on" she asked. I leaned against the counter "can i explain later on? i really have to go and i have to get the pack buisness done i dont know when i will be home" she sighed again "yea *yawns* thats fine......" she said yawning again. "Look Roxy go back to bed ok? i will be home as soon as i can things are just a little........crazy right now" i said. 'OLIVER LETS GO! I WANT YOU OUT HERE SEARCHING!' PenDragon yelled in my head. "Babe i really gotta go Alpha is calling love you bye" i said then hung up. I ran out the door and shifted in midair before going to help search.