forty three

who else already pre-saved two of us?

—-

louis pulled his sweater over his body and turned to face harry. "i'm fat."

harry drops his phone on the bed and sits up. "no you aren't."

"yes i am! i have gained five pounds since last week!"

harry cooed and pulled louis onto the bed, nuzzling his nose against his cheek. "you aren't fat," he murmured and kissed his soft skin. "you're pregnant, you have my son in your tummy."

"i feel fat," louis pouted. he felt harry's warm hand slip up his sweater and lay upon his bump. his rings were cold against his skin but his gentle fingers made up for it.

"so beautiful," harry argues. "this is just baby weight. you'll lose it in no time."

"will you still love me if i stay fat forever?"

harry pulls louis onto his lap and wraps his arms around him. "i would still love you if you were blind, deaf, mute, mentally impaired, and in a wheelchair all at the same time."

"that's love," louis jokes. his fiancé smiled softly and kissed his chin.

"i love you, precious boy."

"i love you too, daddy," louis hums.

louis had been in this "daddy" kick ever since they went to louis' last appointment. it just dawned on him that they were about to be parents soon. well, they already were, but still - oliver wasn't here yet. he was still baking in louis' belly. he learned that oliver could hear outside of the womb now so anytime that harry was around, louis would tell the baby that daddy was home or near him and then harry would start talking. just to hopefully get their son used to their voices and which voice matched which person. harry thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"am i squishing you?" louis asked, voice filled with concern as he went to move off of harry.

"nope," harry says and pulls his arms tighter around him. "i love when you sit on me. it's affectionate."

the pregnant boy cupped his lover's cheek and pressed an ever so gentle kiss to his lips. "you're cute."

"i know," harry smirks. louis rolls his eyes at him before kissing him again and again and snuggling into his chest. the dominant rests his hands on louis' thighs, rubbing them up and down and smirking to himself when the pregnant boy shifted in his spot to move harry's hands away.

"'m pregnant and sensitive, stop it," he whined.

harry pouts. "but baby."

"sensitive!" louis says. "you could probably make me come by not even touching me!"

"wanna see if i can?" harry raises an eyebrow.

louis lifts his head up and taps his nose. "yes."

—-

"look at him," harry gasps. "he's so precious."

"look at his cheeks!" louis beamed. the doctor smiled as she moved the wand around to get a better look at the baby. the parents were fawning endlessly over the unborn child, commenting every second about how cute he was and how much they loved him. louis was thirty weeks on the dot with a beautiful round tummy and a motherly glow that radiated for miles. oliver was doing good, he was a pound behind but other than that he was healthy. louis was grateful.

harry rubs louis' knuckles with his thumb and kisses the back of his hand. "we made a handsome baby."

"so handsome," louis murmured. the doctor got a few snaps of the baby and left to go print them off, leaving harry to wipe louis' tummy off and help him sit up.