a/n

here is your new and improved version of ink and innocence, ladies and gents. i am excited to start fresh, with new intentions and make things go where i want them to.

this will still have bdsm in it, possibly mpreg. if you can't hang, then there's the door ➡🏠

*cue emo kailee from 2015*

anyways, here's some (like usual) warnings in case anyone doesn't like certain things but likes the fic in general, or if they're too triggering (aka drugs/rape)

boyxboy content
smut
mild bdsm (for some reason i suck at keeping it strict, it will be in this story but not much)
drug use/talk of drug use
kink, bloodplay, edgeplay, GUNPLAY, crossdressing, you get it
death, violence/mafia
alcohol use/talk of alcohol use
male pregnancy

this is bottom!louis

like i mentioned in bold, there will be
mild bdsm. meaning it will occur but not all the time. this is more of a whack ass story where i want fluff but i also want so much smut that a waterfall floods. idk. i confuse myself. but take note now that if it doesn't always happen, its because i dont want this story to be strictly bdsm. i want it with the mafia involved as well. it will be like the old iai, but less sucky. but it will occur, there will be kinks, there will be sex, murder, violence, everything. in the description, it talks about where the sub is bought from the academy. you will learn later about it.

^^ ok i lied this is basically porn with a plot

edit to add 6/2021 *and i probably sound like a dick but oh 🐳*: i began writing this fic in 2018, there are probably "cringeworthy" moments because i was young and an inexperienced author. i will say THIS: if you're going to kinkshame then just dip. don't read the shit if you're going to sit there and act like your comments will change anything. i'm not taking 3 years worth of writing and changing it because someone doesn't like it. there is a strong daddy kink, there is mpreg, you dont have to be here if you dont want to be here.

eta cont.: from the jump, louis has had that childish mentality because of TRAUMA,mommy/daddy issues precisely. its literally mentioned in the fic that he has no parents and he's been on his own until he finally got out of the academy where THEY TREATED HIM LIKE SHIT.

eta cont.: i'm finishing this fic because i left it on a hiatus during my own personal troubles to work on myself and my mental health. it's already hard for me to get back into this, i'm just going with what i have now. so, basically, this is my way of saying if youre gonna be a dick then see you later. ok love u bye

the cover for this fic was made by Larry_smilinson - go hit her up if you need covers for any of your works!!

i will have the first chapter up soon, lovelies!

-kmart x