nine

be warned, many people will die. and ps, i suck at writing fights so bear with me please. this chapter is short because my writing skills suck ass.

---

harry was probably the only person who would fight in skinny jeans.

everyone else was in sweats or sports gear, prepared to run and attack. harry made sure he had a muscle shirt under his tee. his hair was tied up, he wasn't wearing his boots and he had a knife secured against his belt, a holster with an equipped pistol inserted on his left side and louis on his mind.

"boss," niall poked his head in the room harry was in. "we're ready to load up."

harry nodded and sighed, grabbing the duffel with spare ammo and guns inside. he locked the house, put the bag in the boot of his rover and the gang met up at the abandoned warehouse that the rival gang was meeting them at.

niall climbed up the building and stood at the top, spinning around and embracing the area before looking down. "i can scope out here."

"niall, quit being dumb and duck down," harry rolled his eyes. niall pouted but eventually laid down, putting his sniper on the kickstands when a familiar mustang pulled into the parking lot. gavin, the leader of the rouge gang, stepped out and slowly made his way to harry.

the two gang members were staring eye to eye, a smug look on their faces.

"harry," gavin greeted. "it's so good to see you."

"mhm," harry leaned back. "same to you."

the sirens blared in the distance, signalling that the annual has now started. that signalled the start of the four hour event and a siren just like that will go off four hours from now to declare the end.

"may the best one win," gavin held his hand out.

harry shook his hand with one arm and stabbed the man in the stomach with the other. "may the best one win," he smirked.

liam ducked behind a dumpster and aimed his gun at a girl who was scurrying to get behind a car. "i'm sorry, pretty girl!" he yelled and pulled the trigger, busting through the windows and hitting the girl in the arm. it was a lucky shot.

harry climbed through one of the windows of the warehouse and bolted up the stairs, only going faster when he heard foosteps trailing behind him. he blindly shot down onto the first floor and cursed when nobody screamed or fell. he hid behind a corner, panting and peeked over before continuing to run.

niall aimed through his scope and shot a man, cheering when the bullet went through his skull. he watched as the man fell to the ground and searched the outside area before pulling up his walkie-talkie. "horan here, boss, everything okay?"

"i've got people in the warehouse, i may need someone in here," he heard harry reply. the irish lad peered over the edge of the building and grabbed his pistol from his coat, aiming straight down at the person sneaking to the entrance of the warehouse. he didn't say anything as he pulled the trigger and the woman went limp.

liam gave him a thumbs up before speeding between the doors, tiptoeing around. he could hear faint chatter across the room and he held his breath as he slowly slid his back across the wall.

"payne," liam whispered into his walkie. "i'm down on the first floor."

"ten four," harry said and strode down the hallway. he carefully made it down half of the stairs before he halted when he saw one of gavin's members heading up. he took the risk and came down, shooting the man that was making his way through.

"excuse me," he said and kicked the lad over, returning down the steps.

harry had two down, liam and niall had one. harry was unsure if anyone else died, but knelt beside one of his own when he saw the man propped up against the wall with a knife in his chest. he softly apologized to the deceased lad and pulled the weapon out, wiping it off and carried it with him as he walked down yet another flight of stairs.

harry could hear faint shots above him and assumed niall was getting those that were surrounding the area.  he was getting no paging from his walkie talkie, but could hear liam's cursing and grunts as he got closer to the bottom floor.

"bastard," liam said to himself once the hot bullet planted itself between someone's eyes. it took him three tries, one on the foot, another in the stomach and one finally in the head before he got up and moved along.

harry was quick to grab his friend and pull him back, covering his mouth to stifle his screaming. "it's me!"

liam groaned and elbowed the man, making him remove his arm. "that was uncalled for."

harry shrugged and looked around. "i need you to climb that ladder and stay in that corner under the stairs, aim for anyone you see that isn't wearing blue."

liam saluted and scurried off. his boots thumped against the concrete flooring as he ran. the man was covered in blood and sweat and had taken his shirt off because he got so hot from fighting.

harry walked out of the warehouse and looked both ways before jumping on the dumpster and using the ladder on the side of the building to climb up to the roof. niall aimed his gun to the ladder and put it down when he saw the familiar messy brown hair poke up. harry grunted as he climbed over the edge and he went to the side opposite of niall, checking his boundaries.

"anything?"

"i got four. they're dumb," niall snorted. "obviously didn't think about the roof."

"where's gavin?" harry rose an eyebrow.

"oh, i shot him dead a long time ago," niall shrugged. "after you stabbed him and went inside. liam drug him to the yard."

harry nodded and squinted when he saw some shuffling in the bushes behind the building. he saw a yellow bandana and immediately reached for his knife, laying it beside him. he aimed his gun over the ledge and shot into the plant, watching it bend in half when the person inside fell over, blood pouring out of their shirt. they coughed up a bit of blood and the distraction gave harry the chance to take the knife and throw it down, shuddering when he heard the thwack of the blade sticking into the man's neck.

niall and harry both stayed silent as someone began climbing the ladder. both men thought the same and raised their weapons, preparing for anyone to come up.

"oh, hello," one of rouge's member's said when they made it to the top. "how are you lads doing?"

"better than you," niall snorted and shot the man in the leg, making him stumble. he fell backwards and off of the building, landing on the ground with a nasty splat.

the familiar siren went off moments later. niall and harry looked at eachother in confusion. four hours already?

then again, there were bodies littered all over the place. it was a gruesome sight. harry checked his watch and oddly enough it was four hours later. the sun was still up, shining bright in the sky.

harry stood up and spread his arms out. "we fucking did it!"

"i don't think so," he heard and before the final wail of the siren sounded, harry was falling over with a searing pain through his abdomen.

---

im sorry if this sucked. like i said i am absolutely shitty at writing about fights. im better at writing smut lmfao