four

"can i call you daddy?"

the question made harry choke on his own breath. he coughed for a minute and turned his head from his computer to the boy who was coloring on the couch.

"sorry?"

"can i call you daddy?" louis blushed. he didn't remove his gaze from his page. he was coloring some frogs on a sheet that harry printed out until they went out to get things louis could keep himself occupied with while his dom worked.

"mm, yeah. that's alright," harry swirled in his chair. "c'mere, sweets."

louis picked up his supplies and padded over to harry, sitting in his lap when the man opened his arms. louis put his sheet and crayons on the table and snuggled into his chest.

"you've been such a good boy for daddy these past few days," harry praised and rubbed louis' lower back. "i think you deserve a reward."

"ice cream?" louis squeaked.

"maybe, but i was thinking some other things," his daddy replied. "get you some toys, maybe play with you..."

louis hummed against harry's neck. "i like those options, daddy."

harry bit his lip and squeezed the boy. "why don't you go to our room and lay down? and keep your clothes on."

louis nodded and kissed harry's stubbly jaw before hopping up and obediently heading towards their room. he laid on the bed, flat on his back and laced his fingers over his tummy patiently. he heard harry's footsteps inch closer and closer to the room and a bubble of excitement filled his body. he was trying his best to make his dominant happy and it worked.

harry returned with a few items in his hands. louis noticed that he had a bottle and a little black object and he beamed with glee when he noticed it was a vibrator. harry saw the twinkle in his crystal eyes and he took a mental note to reward his boy with toys more often.

"turn on your tummy, love," harry said and put the items down, grabbing a pillow and rested it under louis' hips when the boy rolled over. "such a good boy. you smell good from your bath earlier."

louis laid his cheek on his arms. "thank you, daddy."

harry knelt down and pressed a kiss to his lips before lifting back up. he had louis lift his hips and keep his back arched up so he could take his shorts off and then removed his underwear. louis shivered when harry's cold rings pressed against his cheeks and harry teasingly blew at his puckered hole.

louis whined and gasped when he felt something wet against it. he turned his head and found his daddy buried between his cheeks, lapping at his hole. louis let out a moan and blushed, biting his lip. it felt so good, harry's tongue ring would occaisonally prod at his rim and he loved the feeling.

"don't stop," harry said and bit his cheeks, smirking when louis moaned again and returned to eating him out. he teasingly poked the tip of his tongue through his rim and pulled off when he felt like louis had enough of his mouth. he wiped his mouth, removing the string of saliva connecting him to his hole and opened the bottle of lube, squeezing the liquid onto his fingers.

"i'm gonna finger you, love. tell me if it hurts, okay?" harry said.

louis nodded and pushed his ass up, begging for more. harry traced his hole with a finger, soaking it in lube and pushed in, barely stretching him out. louis didn't flinch at the stretch, just clenched around him and let out a moan. harry jutted his digit in and out and warned that he was going to add another one.

once louis was full with three fingers, alot of lubricant and was a moaning mess, harry removed his fingers and wiped them off. louis whimpered at the emptiness and harry pressed a gentle kiss to his tailbone as he slipped the vibrator in him, filling him back up and turned it on. louis shuddered beneath him and bit his lip as the rubber shook inside of him.