eighteen

smol time skip, nothing major. just some holiday smut. (:

---

harry was invited to a halloween party by one of the gang members. it was a party she and the rest of the group were going to, so she asked her boss if he wanted to tag along. she didn't mention anything about the submissive, though, so harry assumed that they either didn't want louis around or the girl was trying to come onto him.

so being the respectful dominant he was, he said he wasn't coming without louis. it earned a pitiful glint in the girl's eyes but it was the only way the attractive man would show up. she reluctanly agreed and told him the date and time.

that weekend, louis was walking around the house in just short shorts until zayn arrived with alice following close behind. harry was in his office doing some work while louis bounced around. louis wanted to dress as harley quinn but his daddy deemed it too revealing, so he decided to go as chucky. harry showed him the movie bride of chucky and ever since, louis said that was the perfect costume idea. with his tousled hair and bright blues, he could definitely win someone over as a killer doll.

louis' nerves overpowered his boredom so he went to his daddy's office. the cat managed to worm her way between the door and the frame, darting to the couch and hopped on it. harry swatted the air and told her to get down, making louis giggle.

"are you trying to kill me?" the man asked and shut the lid to his laptop, eyeing louis up and down. louis giggled and shook his head, sitting on harry's desk once the man slid his computer over. harry pressed gentle kisses to his thighs and louis rested on his hands.

"when are liam and zayn coming?" harry asked.

"zayn said they should be here around five," louis said softly and harry checked the time. it was just turning four.

harry rested his hands on the boy's legs, slipping them under his shorts. "you better be a good boy tonight. don't wanna have to spank you in front of all of my friends."

louis blushed but nodded. "yes, sir. are you dressing up?"

harry shrugged and slid his tongue ring along his teeth. "i dunno, i don't usually dress up for halloween."

louis pouted. "please, daddy?"

harry couldn't resist the jutted lip and wide blue eyes. the man rolled his eyes playfully and leaned up to kiss him. "fine, but i dunno what i'm gonna be."

"zayn can help!" the small boy crowed and wrapped his arms around harry's shoulders. harry nuzzled his face into louis' bare chest and just sat there, listening to the thumping rhythm of his heart. louis played with his hair and enjoyed the cuddles from his dominant.

it was a little after five when the other couple showed up. zayn had a small box of halloween makeup (so he could do his own costume, too) that he carried to the kitchen. he wasn't sure if he could do louis' makeup anywhere else so he stuck with a large room with lots of space.

louis made sure to put his striped shirt on before bounding to the first floor. he greeted zayn and liam with hugs and sat at the kitchen table. harry greeted the men as well before sitting beside his boy. the cat made her way to the men and laid on harry's feet, mewing and swinging her tail.

"zaynie, can you do harry's makeup, too?" louis asked, giving the boy the same pout he gave harry. "i'll love you forever!"

the bradford lad chuckled and said, "i don't see why not," which made louis squeal delightfully. harry leaned back in his seat and he talked to his gang member while their submissives got ready.

louis had zayn keep all of his costume supplies so that he wouldn't get too eager and mess everything up. inside the box was a mix of zayn's makeup, louis' makeup and a cans hair colorant to make louis' hair as orange as it could get. zayn also had some actual makeup supplies like eyeliner and countour just in case it was needed.