•|18|•

Here you go Neneruki 😏😏

Um so this chapter has smut in it but also important character development so if you wanna skip it I'll put a smut-free recap at the start of the next chapter uwu

•°•°•°•

Brian opened the door to the apartment and immediately collapsed into it, leaving Jae to shut the door behind them as he plopped himself into the comfort of his sofa cushions.

The same sofa cushions where him and Jae had made out before.

"Hey, Jae?" The ghost sat himself down next to Brian, letting out a hum in response to his name being called. "Are you sure you wouldn't want a body?"

"I couldn't live being a vampire, Bri. I want to be able to go out and enjoy life. I want to be able to breathe in the fresh air, and grow old with you. I wouldn't be able to do that with the fake body."

"I- I know. It's just that... well I really wish I could touch you. Even just for a moment, I want to be able to kiss you and feel you, like for real. I want you to meet Dowoon and-"

Jae kissed him quickly on the lips to make him quiet, but pulled away immediately, looking down to the ground.

"I have a way, I guess, but it might not be pretty. I've gone without food for a long time so-"

"What is it?"

"I could possess you. But I know that some spirits can go a bit mad and start overeating, getting addicted to having a body, so it's probably not a good idea. And I really don't want to out you through that."

Brian shook his head, already knowing he wasn't going to risk it. "We can stay like this until we find another way. It's not like we can't still communicate fine, and..."

"Bri, no matter what body I'm in, or what... plain of existence or whatever this is, I still love you. I won't leave your side." Jae promised kissing him again, and not allowing Brian to answer as he pushed his tongue past the humans lips, taking control of the situation.

When he eventually broke away, Brian flicked his eyes up to meet Jae's and immediately grinned. "I love you too, I- what?"

Jae was giving him this look.

It was indecipherable, but it was gorgeous.

"L-let me make love to you."

That was the face he was making. Lustful determination.

"You're sure we can do this? Sungjin said it was difficult, and-"

Jae kissed him quiet again. If he wasn't so shocked, he would have been annoyed that he could never get a word in edgeways.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course, why?"

•°•°•°•

Brian found himself unable to move properly as he watched the ghost looking for something.

His legs had been bound to the bed posts, and Jae was currently looking for something to hold his arms.

"I can control my arms, I promise." Brian had told him, but Jae merely shook his head.

There was a questioning silence for a moment, before Jae sighed and perched himself on the end of the bed. "Whenever your hands go through me, it always reminds me of how different we are. Tonight I want to feel like a human again. Like I'm as solid and sure as you."

And Brian understood. Jae wanted to show himself that he can still feel. That he's good enough to make Brian feel good.

So Brian let himself be tied up, let himself be controlled and touched.

Jae was gentle, careful as he straddled Younghyun, holding the human's hips down and experimentally grinding against him.

Brian immediately let out a hiss, trying his best not to push back against the ghost's body.

Jae kissed a line up one of the arteries on Brian's neck, then lightly bit down in the crook of his neck. "You know, I dont think I'd mind being a vampire too much, if it meant I get to do this."

Brian chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Me neither."

Then Jae smirked, kissing down, down, to Brian's naval, where he began to suck slightly harder, leaving a slight bruise in his V-line. Brian let the strange, light touched encompass his body as he let himself slide into some kind of sub space.

His body melted into the sheets, and his mind blanked as Jae ran his tongue along his entrance, working a finger into Brian, then two.

Brian didn't know where the lubrication was coming from; maybe it was another one of Jae's secret powers. All Brian knew was that he was very thankful.

After making sure he could comfortable move three fingers inside if Brian, he removed his fingers, and Bri actually whimpered at the loss.

"Okay, are you ready?" Jaehyung double checked, hands cupping Brian's cheeks lovingly. Brian gave a tiny, hesitant nod, and Jae smiled reassutingly.

"Remember, I heal things. I'll stop any pain as best as I can."

The tip of his cock pushed against the warm muscle of Brian's hole, making the human gasp and try to move his hips down to meet the push, but Jae held him down and slowly pushed further and further in, until he was fully inside Brian, and the two of them felt a shift.

Jae frowned at the strange, but amazing, feeling, and pulled mostly out of Younghyun again, giving an experimental thrust forwards.

There was the sound of their skin sliding against each other, and Brian let out a moan as Jae hit his prostate, but then Jae paused.

"Bri, I think I'm hard." Jae announced, and Younghyun felt like smacking him.

"Yeah, no shit, can we get back to- oh." Then Younghyun realised what he meant as Jae thrusted again, and this time Bri actually felt heat from him.

Jae began to move, setting a gentle rhythm that had Brian arching his back into the other man, who actually felt heavy on top of him.

Jae kissed Brian again, just to test, and when Brian kissed back, he found that he was able to push back against Jae's tongue.

As soon as the two realised this, Jae didnt hesitate to untie Brian's wrists, and the human immediately threaded them into Jae's soft hair, moaning into Jae's mouth as he thrust harder, more passionate.

Jae hadn't felt this alive in over three hundred years, he couldn't help but let out almost a sob as he felt Brian running his hands along his skin, taking every opportunity to feel each other so closely.

After a moment of trying to comprehend what was happening, Brian had moved Jae off of him and laid him down, now moving himself on Jae's cock as he began laying kisses along the ghost's neck and shoulders, actually managing to leave a hickey on his neck.

Jae couldn't handle so many sensations at once and quickly reached down to edge on Brian's orgasm, the human letting iut a choked cry as he released, the semen landing on Jae, instead of going straight through him.

Jae then came pretty much straight after, filling Brian up.

The two laid for a moment, Brian collapsing on top of Jae and breathing heavily.

"What the hell just happened, Jae?"

"I- I don't know."