•|2|•

Park Jaehyung - or rather the late Park Jaehyung - watched instantly as one of the residents of the apartment building made their bed.

Jae was trying to pass the time and distract himself before he went to visit this new person.

He had been binded to this apartment block, since it was built on his grave. Since he was stuck here, he may as well make the best of it and get to know the people that lived there.

And today there was a new guy.

He wanted the new room to be unpacked and not full of boxes when he first went - first impressions are important, after all. So instead he watched on as one of the longer residents, Youngjae, finished getting ready to go out.

Although Jae couldn't leave the building, he still liked to get caught up in everybody's stories and find out who was living there. He liked to share in their lives and take care of them when he could.

Felix, on the top floor, had run away from home and lied about his age to rent the apartment. He was in his mid-teens, and had run away because of his parents. Now, Jae made sure to take care of him when he could, just cleaning up here and there to make life easier for the poor soul.

Then on the next floor down lived Hyuna and Hyojong, the troubled couple. When they had first moved in together, they had been the sweetest couple Jae had ever laid eyes on, all cuddles and kisses and late night movies. But of course, the longer they lived together, the more trouble they'd had getting along, and now they were an argument a day. Jae liked to leave cute things around like missing earrings or chocolates to try and bring back some romance.

On the third floor down was the new guy. Of course, Jae knew nothing about him. He just knew that the guy who lived before there was really hot, and if this guy was ugly, Jae was gonna be very pissed.

The floor below that housed Youngjae. He was Jae's favourite resident, because sometimes he'd talk to Jae. Not as in he could see Jae or anything, but he was very superstitious, and when he heard that the place was haunted, he wanted to stay on Jae's good side. So he always asked small questions, like how his day was going. It really cheered Jae up. Honestly, he kinda had a bit of a crush on Youngjae too.

The next floor down was Jae's room. It was a condemned flat that had something wrong with the wall. It wasn't bad enough that the building had to be knocked down, but it was enough to make that room uninhabitable. So that's where Jae holed up at night. After all, ghosts need to sleep too.

The two bottom floors housed Park Jimin and Jimin Park.

Male Jimin (PJM) was that hot teacher that every student would die to have. He had moved into the apartment because it was close to the school he was teaching at.

Female Jimin (JMP) had moved into the apartment above him because it was close to the school she was studying at. She was a physics major at the college in town.

Physics just so happened to be the subject that Jimin was teaching.

The two of them living next to each other had been very good for Jimin's grades, but Jae had also seen them having some very illegal "study sessions" which a professor shouldn't be having with his student, even if she is legal.

So that just left the new guy for Jae to go investigate.

After listening in on one of Youngjae's phone calls, he found out that he was going to visit the new guy, so why not come along?

It could be fun.

•°•°•°•

Enjoy a little glimpse into the apartment reaidents for the first real chapter.

I really hope you guys like this book, I'm super excited about it 💕💕