•|15|•

Around a week after the shower incident, Brian had decided that he wanted to get back into better shape, and had bought some bell-weights.

Jae wasn't around for some reason, so he had the place to himself to do it.

Or so he thought. Just as he got out of his normal clothes, and into some more gym-like clothes, the ghost just happened to barge in, stopping in his tracks when his eyes landed on Brian.

The human was in a really tight fitting black shirt, which outlined his pecs and toned stomach beautifully. Then there was the elastic legging-style bottoms, which meant that Jae could see everything.

"Wow. Hey, uh, Bri. What you up to?" Brian immediately noticed the ghost eye fucking him and curled in on himself slightly to cover up, rolling his eyes.

"I've decided to exercise." He vaguely explained, and Jae's eyes went wide.

"After everything we've been through? Brian, I really love you, you can't do that to me!" The human was immediately confused, trying to figure out what the hell Jae was on about, until he realised the mistake.

"ExErcise, not exOrcise." He held up a bell weight for emphasis. "I'm trying to build my muscles back up."

"Oh." Jae looked - rightfully - embarrassed. He was way too paranoid since he admitted his feelings for Brian, but this really took the biscuit.

Jae plopped himself down on the sofa, trying not to make eye contact with Brian now, out of embarrassment.

The human did a couple of reps, trying not to make the situation too awkward. He could pretty much guess what Jae was thinking, and it worried him to think that Jae worried so much about this.

They really needed to talk this out. Like Brian said before, he wasn't shy, and he wasn't going to avoid a topic like this if it meant an awkward silence.

"Jae..." he began, alarming the poor ghost. "You know that I really don't want to get rid of you, right? I really like you."

If Jae had blood, it would be rushing to the tips of his ears right about then.

The ghost nodded, looking over to Brian, who stood up and wandered over, sitting himself back down on the sofa next to Jae. "You're cute, and you're funny, and you're helpful... you have nothing to worry about. I love having you here."

Jae grinned, not really sure whether it was the reassuring hand that Brian tried to put on his thigh, or the glint in the human's eye that gave him the courage, but he leaned in and kissed the human again, cupping his face gently.

Their mouths moved slowly, resting against each other. Brian was trying with all of his might to just take the kiss, but of course his instincts were telling him to kiss back harder, to lay the beautiful ghost down on the sofa.

Brian wanted so desperately to be able to kiss Jae back.

Instead, he felt a gentle hand on his own shoulder, and was forced to lay back, Jae now straddling his hips. Jae reconnected their lips, his tongue seeking the warmth of the humans own, and the two made out there on Brian's couch.

It felt so strange to Brian, he was never the submissive one, and he had never kissed someone that he couldn't feel himself kissing.

But he couldn't say he wasn't enjoying it.

Jae had intertwined their fingers, lifting them above Brian's head, meaning the two of them were now laid chest-to-chest.

"Brian, I love you so much." Before the human could answer, Jae rolled his hips down, and Brian let out a startled moan.

There was a gasp from across the room, and the two immediately broke apart, Jae throwing himself off of Brian. They both turned around to see Sungjin stood in the doorway, a hand flying to cover his eyes.  "I never realised how weird it looked to everyone else when we kiss, Pili."

Jae awkwardly sat back where he was before. Brian also sat up, trying to cover up the little problem he was beginning to have.

"Sungjin, uh, what are you doing here?" Brian cleared his throat awkwardly.

"We need your help." Sungjin grinned, Brian only just noticing the shovel in his hand. "We're robbing Wonpil's grave."