Chapter Fourty Two

Omniscient POV:
Taking the last photo for Aerie's new bathing suit a sick Trinity straight faced the camera, as Stacey didn't.

It has been two weeks since Shyan's birthday trip, and one week since Trinity has heard from Keyshawn

They had met each other three times last week hanging out enjoying each other's company. They both knew their connection was still there, and it would never go away.

Keyshawn, however was dealing with stuff that Trinity didn't know. He had to hold on to the new feelings he felt for her again because now Destiny needed him.

He wanted to be with her desperately but once again he would have to push her away, for the mother of his unborn child needed him.

"Trinity what is wrong with you, you've been throwing up ever since you came back from Bora Bora." Stacey questioned as she pushed a dizzy Trinity in the bathroom.

"I don't know. I'm just out of it honestly, the shoot is over I'm about to go home and rest.

"Take this first hold on." Leaving out of the bathroom Stacey went into the dressing room that they shared going into the bag she had brought with a pregnancy test in it.

She was grateful that the model who was supposed to show up and do the shoot with Trinity couldn't make it, due to her being able to take her spot.

She had loved being friends with Trinity. Not only did it come with money, but she was also a real genuine person and that's all Stacey wanted around her.

Stacey was very close with Keyshawn but once he started putting Destiny before everyone else she decided to take a step back in his life, although she still loved him like a friend.

Going back into the bathroom passing a confused Trinity the test, Trinity wasted no time going in a stall and releasing her urine on it.

She had been suspicious about it too. She wouldn't mind having a baby honestly if she was. She always had a dream since she was a little kid to raise a little baby with two parents being able to take care of it.

Waiting for the five minutes she thought how that would not be the case. D'Andre had been blowing up her phone apologizing after the words he had told her a couple of days ago.

Finally snapping about the fact that she wouldn't have sex with him he lashed out saying she showed her body for every other boy, she should easily give the pussy up to him.

She was never going to forgive him for that because it honestly cut her deep. She thought he was different but he just proved to her that everyone was the same. She didn't understand why boys only saw sex when it came to her.

Being that Keyshawn was dealing with his own personal things and had promised to call her when he could she didn't think she could count on him to be there if she was carrying his child.

"It's been five minutes, do you want me to pick it up or you?" Stacey asked actually scared for her friend.

She never got in her business on who she was sleeping with because she didn't want anyone to be in hers.
"I got it," Trinity said as she inched to the public sink where they have left it in the public bathroom.

The shoot was filled with professionals so they weren't worried about doing this here. Freezing Trinity nodded at the results knowing she would have to tell Keyshawn right away.

"I'm pregnant." Trinity's voice cracked from the words even coming out. She didn't know what she was going to do.

University of Albany had accepted her and she had thoughts about going to college for what she had started wanting to go for, but now modeling was paying off.

She knew she could provide for herself, but this was something she didn't want to do alone.

"Are you okay?"
"I'm going to have to be. Thanks for buying me the test because I would have never known and would have continued dragging it along honestly."

"No problem. If you don't mind me asking who's the dad?"

"Keyshawn." Stacey's heart dropped for her friend as Trinity put her head down. Not wanting to talk about it anymore Trinity walked out the bathroom, as Stacey followed shortly behind her.

She had hoped Keyshawn would do the right thing and care for his baby, but little did everyone know he had two on the way.

There was no way he could choose between the two ladies especially now that they were both carrying his seed.

It would hurt him doing that to them. He knew it would hurt him a little more to hurt Trinity again.

Fully hearing the ladies out, the pale women smiled with her recording tool loving everything she had heard.

She was going to release this to TMZ in the morning for exchange of some money. Editing pictures were no longer paying her bills as fast as she wanted to.

For in a couple of days everyone would know Trinity was pregnant by Keyshawn.