Chapter Ten

"Oh fuck! Shit! Bitch!" We screamed jumping up, and down as the song Mo Bamba boomed through the speakers. It has been four days since the FaceTime call, and the only person I had talked to on that call was Demetrius and Shyan.

Catherine had forced Simone, Amanda, and I out. I was a homebody, but I didn't mind going out from time to time. I had about three cups of punch that I knew was spiked, but I wasn't a lightweight so right now I was just buzzed.

As we all danced I seen someone slip something in Catherine's hand as she held it for a minute. Going from person, to person the guy reached me and held my hand for a minute before putting a little blue pill in my hand. Looking at him, he walked away with no emotion.

"You better not swallow that fucking shit!" I yelled across the music, as they "Huh?" me to death, not being able to hear me.

"Don't swallow it!" Reaching over to Catherine I tried to reach it before she put it in her mouth but I was too late. Looking at her with wide eyes I made sure Simone, and Amanda dropped their's as I did mine, before pulling Catherine away from me.

"Catherine what the fuck yo." Pulling her up to the bathroom I could tell she was drunk by how she was wobbling up the stairs.

"Woooo calm down. You sound like my mother."

"Catherine get the fuck up." I was being aggressive, but I couldn't understand how she allowed herself to get this messed up.

Everyone knew the drinks had alcohol in it, but I was watching how much I drunk, not everyone else. She was usually the one who was an angel, she was a little rough at the edges, but this wasn't like her.

Walking her to the bathroom, I saw Joshua talking and laughing with people by the bathroom. It was his house party so I was holding him responsible.

Going in the bathroom I walked passed glaring at him, as he mouthed "what happened?" to me

Locking the door I lifted the toilet seat making her bend down. Sticking two fingers down her throat, she immediately started throwing up, as I backed away because of the smell. Going to the sink to wash my hands, I nodded in satisfaction as I seen the blue pills standing out in the toilet.

Closing the seat I helped her up, as she wiped her mouth. Opening the door revealed Amanda and Simone. "Take her home, her fun is over."

"Oh man! You're the fun police. Everyone no need to call the cops, THEY'RE ALREADY HERE!" Looking at her as she yelled pointing at me, no one was paying her any attention besides the people near the bathroom.

Taking her from my hold, I decided to stay, and enjoy the party a little bit more.

"Joshua come here."

Obeying he told the people he was talking too to give him a minute.

"I'm in trouble you look mad? Lighten up it's a party!" He screamed pulling me into a hug as I smiled a little.