Chapter Thirty

"Can you please come!" Lauren asked as we left Honors English which was our last class. We were heading to the gym, to get Keyshawn since that was what he has last.

"No damn. I thought Shyan was going with you?" I asked as we entered the workout facility.

"She has another interview like she did today, never mind. I'll go with someone else. I'll ask Keyshawn." She said running away seeing him like I was going to let him go.

"Keyshawn!" She said getting his attention as I went the other way not wanting to be in her way

"Can you come with me to a party on Friday?" Moving his eyes over to me I shook my head as she didn't notice

"I gotta' see because I'm supposed to be filming a music video." Smiling ear to ear I turned around so she wouldn't notice.

"Oh, it's okay."

"I'ma go take a quick shower, and change." He said walking away leaving us together while other people continued to lift weights.

"You excited to go back to the studio, maybe they'll let you work on a song," I said laughing knowing they wouldn't."Oh please, I'm not you."

I had done Demetrius, and Keyshawn's adlibs sometimes. We were going today because they both wanted me and Shyan to do a little conversation part in the beginning and in the middle of the song.

I was sure they weren't going to leave Lauren out although Demetrius has been a little distant with Lauren, I was going to make sure to ask him about that.

"I see my friend I'll be back." She said leaving me without giving her a response. Walking over to the door Keyshawn had gone into not bothering to care I walked in.

Seeing a white man pull his sweatpants off with no underwear he walked out from the other direction. Not satisfied with how small his penis was, I hoped for whatever girl he was messing with that he grew a lot while hard.

Looking for him I saw he had come out the shower part is that he had to take a quick one so we could meet everyone.

"Why you look so mad," I asked loudly since I saw there were no other men in here."I'm stressed no disrespect I need my dick sucked. Can you do it or no?"