Chapter Four

"Ayo Champ you wanna get some food? We out to chick fil a. I drove up here, so I have my car." I heard looking back seeing SanJuan, as I mentally shook my head.

SanJuan was someone who was trying to get with Lauren for a few until she completely dubbed him. "I know you gotta be tired after fucking shorty up like that. You don't get to come if you still trying to be loyal to shorty when we both let that shit go." Speaking of Lauren I didn't really see the problem especially since it would be a group of us.

"I'll go." Lauren was never really loyal to me. She was still friends with Aaron and talked to Egypt as well. She was the type of person who wanted everyone to like her, so she would never show me loyalty as I would show her, and I knew that.

"You don't know how to say hi girl?" A female's voice said making me look, and see Abby. Abigal was her full name, but that wasn't what I called her.

"I ain't even see you, give me a hug." Abby was a real one. When Egypt was still at the school, she made sure to tell the office everything that was going on. She had snitched and told them so she could leave the school. I wasn't one for snitching, but it was what it was. She was gone, and that's all that mattered to me.

I had changed after the fight and took a shower so I was ready to go. We wasted no time, getting in the car, me being the anti-social person I am, I only talked to the two people I knew which was Abby, and SanJuan.

"Lemme get two number 4's, one just the sandwich, the other the whole meal."

"And for your drink?"Finishing up my order, and getting my food I went to sit with everyone. The only available seat was in front of SanJuan, and he was the only one enjoying their food, while the others talked to one another.

I wasn't one of these females who could eat comfortably around someone I didn't know like that. Taking out my sandwich I took a bite of it and looked up to see him look at me.

Rolling my eyes I kept eating, going on my phone to try to ignore him. He kept looking, so shortly when I finished the first sandwich I stared at him, as he ate.

"Now you wanna pull me, on me." He said laughing finding it amusing as he began drinking from his cup letting the straw stay on his lip.

" He said laughing finding it amusing as he began drinking from his cup letting the straw stay on his lip

"You staring a fucking hole in my face. What's good with you?"

"I'm surprised I find you attractive." He said making me choke on my spit.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't take this in the wrong way, but I usually go for females with lighter skin, but you fire." Rolling my eyes I went back to eating my fries, shaking my head.

"Don't go there with me. You were trying to be with my friend, and I definitely don't want your colorist ass. You niggas get on my nerve with that, saying don't take it in the wrong way when it's disrespectful as fuck." Wrapping up my food I lost my appetite, going to the garbage to throw it out.