Chapter Twenty

"Are you okay. Oh My God!" I screamed running over to him seeing him bruised up with a bloody nose.

His phone was stomped on, broken glass everywhere making it seem like it just happened since we were just texting.

"I'm going to get you help! Stay with me, stay with me!" I screamed as no one walked by this whole strip. It was a dead strip making me suspicious.

"Don't call the police. Just be safe. Promise me you won't snitch, and promise me you won't be stupid." He said lowly before his body went limp, and his eyes closed fully.

"NO! I promise I promise! Wake up please!" I screamed crying taking my phone out from my pocket while my hands were shaking. Blood and tears mixed and got all over my phone, and clothes.

Waiting for the phone to connect it never did making me scream in frustration.

"Keyshawn where are you when I fucking need you!" Screaming I pressed Demetrius's contact hoping he would answer. I knew my brother was involved with some type of street business, and he could help in some way.

"Hello!" He screamed as loud music blasted in the back.

"Demetrius I need h-"

"Hey, sis! I'm in the studio with Keyshawn he wrote this fire song, and so did I. I think his song about you though, you gon' like-"

"LISTEN TO ME!"

"WO! Calm down what's wrong. Talk slower I can't really hear you."

"Demetrius please come down to Pussy sweet street we're in trouble!"

"Sis I can't hear you. All I heard was pussy sweet street. You need me to come is that it?"

"Yes! Right now. Hurry!"

Hearing the phone click I hoped he had got the message. Going over to his wrist to check his pulse I placed both of my fingers on it. Screaming I felt nothing as more tears came out. Going over to his neck I checked there, and I felt a weak pulse, making me know he was still alive.

Going up to give him CPR, I really wanted to call the ambulance, but the strip was dead, and even though I promised, I didn't think they would be here in time.

Blowing in his mouth I did it a few times to see if it would work. Not seeing any results I went to do it again until something went over my head dragging me back.

"YOU thought you could help him? You stupid bitch." A males voice said as I was dragged somewhere. The concrete against my jumpsuit was beginning to cut up my skin because of the sequence.

Screaming, and kicking I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I didn't understand what was going on.

"She moving too much give her the chloroform." A female's voice said before the bag over my face was removed. Trying to turn to see who it was the chloroform rag was placed on my nose and mouth. Trying to not breathe, I learned in health class that if too much was on the rag it could be fatal, or cause long term internal organ damage.

Needing air, I failed as everything went black.

-

"Look who's up." Someone said as I struggled to open my eyes. Everything was blurry, and I felt myself try to move seeing I was tied up.

I had been kidnapped.

Letting my vision settle in I saw Keisha mugging me. Fuck I'm going to die.

"Don't look so sad. Smile big." She said as she used herself as an example.

She was obviously finding amusement in the situation, but I didn't understand why she would do shit like this

She must want her ass beat again. The voice of Tasha rang in my head of the last words she said to me.

"I know you don't like me, and I totally understand after everything that happened, but I know how Keisha works, and she didn't like how you embarrassed her in front of the whole school. Just be careful okay?"

"You doing this because I rocked ya shit?" I asked letting the first words come right out my mouth.

"No, not necessarily. I told you I wanted your man, he to up your ass right now to pay attention to me. Then you did embarrass me, so I want you dead." Scrunching up my face I didn't understand her simple-minded ass brain.

"You gon' kill me?" I asked feeling a lump in my throat.

"She not gon' kill you baby girl," Isaiah said coming in the room with some Wendys. My mouth watered at the smell. I knew the fluid they injected into my body was making me crave food since it had to drain all my energy to knock me out.

"Well only if they let us," Egypt said coming from a room.

Who was next?

"They not gon' want to kill her. My baby beautiful look at her."

"Who are they?" I asked staring at the Wendy's from smelling the fries from where Isaiah was sitting.

"We might be selling you to a pimp. Don't worry he is legit, and professional. He lives in Mexico, it's going to take him a while to come up here if he agrees. If not we kill you."

Not knowing what to say I fought tears being able to fall. I didn't want them to see me weak, I refused to. I just wanted someone to come to get me.

"You guys making her sad. You must be hungry, here." Isaiah said bringing a sandwich, and fries to me. Looking to see he got me my favorite, he knew I liked spicy food.

Immediately opening up the sandwich I stuffed it in my mouth. "Damn she ain't even saying thank you," Egypt stated shaking her head. I knew her ass was fake she wanted to make up for what she did but was here kidnapping me.

"Why would I say thank you for feeding me when I could be home feeding myself right now, and maybe Keyshawn too," I said smiling patting my vagina, as Keisha got up, and made her way to me.

Stuffing the rest of the sandwich in my mouth, I didn't know if she was going to take it away from me. Grabbing my face, she sank her nails in my face, as I hissed.

"I control you now bitch. Don't get smart." She said before backhanding me making my head whip to the left. Walking out, she took Egypt's ugly ass with her. Once the door came over, Isaiah came over to me cleaning my nose from the blood that was leaking a little a tissue.

"Why are you doing this if you gon' help me?"

"All I ever wanted to do was be with you, and you know that. I could have treated you like a queen, but you wanted this nigga Keyshawn, who treat you like shit."

"Don't talk about stuff you don't know-"

"Don't cut me off, and don't defend him. The nigga didn't even answer your call. Acting stupid over a nigga who probably fucking a studio hoe right now."

Putting my head down, I didn't have a comeback for that."

We'll see you tomorrow." Taking out a needle, I didn't see the point in fighting when I knew he was going to win, with me being tied up.

Once he was done he began heading to the door he turning off the lights making it go pitch black.

"Goodnight."