Chapter 20 ((warning for gore!))

((Warning this chapter will contain graphic descriptions))

England and Russia were locked in a deadly battle, England had run off after the stampeding accident and Russia had found him instead of America. The Russian wolf hoped to kill off England then America and take hold of the pack as the new alpha. He always believed the other was unable to lead and now was his chance.

Jaws open, claws lashing, and blood flowing as the two fought for thier lives. Blood was gushing into the snow as both wolves continued thier struggle. England's muzzle was torn open and his left back leg was gashed open along with so many other cuts in his once clean blond fur. Russia was bleeding but not as bad as the other, only his left shoulder was gashed open.

England's legs shook as he felt himself getting weaker, eventually he collapsed in the snow and Russia moved in for the kill. England thought he was done until he heard a fierce battle cry come from a distance. A wolf ran forward and tackled Russia down to the ground, it was America.

The American was furious as he tore at the larger wolf, his anger fueling his actions, how dare he harm his mate. The one he cared about and would protect to the end of time.The two went at it, tearing, chunks of fur and skin falling to the snow. America eventually grabbed hold of Russia and threw him into the base side of the mountain.

The large grey wolf landed wit a dull thud and tried to get up but was roughly pushed back down into the snow by America. "Oh no you are not dying that easily." Russia's eyes widened, for once he showed fear in his eyes. He struggled but it was no use, America leaned down and took Russia's throat in his jaws.

The American bit down crushing the other's wind pipe, Russia let out a scream of pain as he struggled to breathe. America continued to apply the force of his jaw strength as he began to let his fangs start to tear through the throat, starting to seprate the other's head from his body.

Russia's screamed rung throught the trees, his throat being mangled in the other's grasp. He felt sensation in his head beginning to become numb as the tendons snapped under his fur and skin, a gap beginning to form at the bask of his neck.

With one final rip America ripped the other's head off tossing it in the snow, Russia's body fell limp. There was blood every where as the other returned to England who was laying unconscious in the snow in a pool of his own blood. America looked over at what he had done, the head and body lay severed the spine exposed at the top of the body and the tendons laying like chords next to it.

America picked England up and slung him over his shoulders carrying him back to where the allied pack was. All of them look horrified seeing England bloodied up and America having blood on his muzzle and paws.