Chapter 7

The wolves all stayed silent for a moment before the Nordics walked and stood together. Denmark was standing now blood dripping off the side of his face. Iceland was still on the floor being protected by Norway. Sweden had had the side of his neck torn up by Russia, Finland had his left ear torn. Norway had scratches across his chest.

America had had his left leg torn open by Denmark, England had had his left ear completely torn off and he was bleeding heavily. France was limping due to his back hurting from being thrown across the cave by Norway. China was left go, he crawled over to Russia, Finland had torn his right side wide open and he was bleeding heavily. Russia was bleeding from his abdomen.

The Allies stood and looked at the Nordics, "Leave." Denmark growled and the other pack reluctantly left witht hier heads down.

After they left the Nordic wolves collapsed to the floor completely worn out from the fight. There was blood every where, making the inner walls of the cave shine. "Well now what?" Finland whimpred looking at the others. 

"Rest...." Norway said before the rest of them fell asleep together. When they awoke it was late in the day there was no food for them and they were weak from the fight. 

"Who is able to hunt?" Finland said standing. Denmark and Norway stood up, Sweden was too light headed and stayed laying on the floor. "We need to get a hunting party going." Finland said, "Sve stay here and keep an eye on Ice." He said before the three of them went out of the cave to hunt.

Thier hunt was a bust, there were no more herds in the valley where the Nordic packed lived anymore. Days went by and they waited for a herd to come through but no luck. Iceland was heald and so was Sweden, though not all of them were back to thier full strength.

"We have to leave this area, now that every one is healed." Denmark said and the others nodded, "Let's get moving then." Norway said and the five of them walked out of the cave and into the frozen night.

More time went by as they traveled, they were able to find some small game but nothing to truley feed them. They were on the brink of starvation when they heard something. "Is that caribou?" Denmark lifted his head, sure enough the familiar sounds of the herds were coming from farther up ahead.

Finland smiled, finally they could eat, "Let's try and being one down at least, we dont need two right now. We just need some food." The others nodded and began to hunt.

Eventually they were able to bring down a large male, the wolves began tearing into it. Finalnd lifted his head at the sound of whimpering, "Did you hear that?" He asked the others and they shook thier heads continuing to eat.

Finland frowned and walked toward the whimpering sound, "Oh my...." He said, there was a small blonde wolf pup with its front left leg trapped in a human steel trap. It was crying and trying to pull away, Finland walked over to the little pup trying to calm it down, "It's alright, let's get you out of this trap." He said and called for Sweden.

Sweden padded over and helped Finalnd undo the trap letting the pup out of it, "Thank you!" The little pup yipped in appreciation. "You're very welcome." Finland smiled, "Sve can you carry him? He's pretty hurt..." Sweden nodded hoisting the little pup onto his back. The wolf pup snuggled into the other's soft fur.

He carried the little one back to where the group was eating, he was introduced to Denmark, Norway, and Iceland. "Who are you little one?" Finland asked, "I'm Sealand!" He yipped happily, "Why are you out here alone?" Sweden asked and the other explained, "Well I was traveling with England until I wandered off and got caught in this trap. I guess he.. forgot about me." He whimpered and Finland frowned.

"We will take care of you." Finland said and the rest nodded, they then brought him to the food and let him eat his fill. Since he was still small he didnt eat that much. Eventually the wolves continued on until they found a temporary place to rest. 

Norway curled up between Denmark and Iceland, Sweden and Finland rested together with Sealand protectively tucked in between them keeping him safe and warm. 

They all fell asleep.