Dental hygiene

Taylor woke up, smiling as she felt small little butterfly kisses  trailing down her neck. She rolled over on her back, her eyes fluttered open only to be met with a face full of her boyfriends chocolate brown hair. "Morning," she croaked, her voice still raspy, laced with sleep.

Brandon lifted his head, smiling back at her, "morning," he replied back, his deadly morning breath wafting into her face.

She coughed, her eyes stinging at the unearthly and inhumane stench coming from his mouth. Taylor smiled nevertheless, pulling him in for a morning makeout session, tongue clashing upon tongue. The disgusting taste mixed through them, but they didn't care.

Colgate was expensive nowadays...

*Sarah McLachlan starts playing*

Please, don't hesitate to call, all it takes is a dollar a day. Donate, and help these poor children with aggressive breath disease.

Pick up the phone and call 555-dead

Okay, now that's over with...

How come Wattpaad book characters have no regard for dental hygiene?

It makes no sense to me!

I don't even like to so much as open my mouth in the morning if I haven't brushed my teeth yet.

Then, they have breakfast BEFORE brushing their teeth.

Dude! Are you just that lazy to go to the washroom and take care of it?

If you are, I'll carry you there, hop on! Shit, I'll brush your teeth for you!

At least use some mouthwash for goodness sakes!

Jeez louise!

YOU HEAR THAT FUTURE BOYFRIEND?! YOU AINT GETTIN' NONE OF THIS UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO WORK A TOOTHBRUSH! CAPISHE?

AIIGHT, I LOVE YOU TOO, BOO BOO!