My childhood, ruined

Chapter 18: My childhood, ruined.

Dedicated to my friend, Necita, for bugging me all of 4th period to update. Follow her at Booo303. Love ya ♡!

___________
Warning, this has absolutely nothing to do with Wattpad. It's just a subject that's been pissing me off for, oh I don't know, four years or so I believe.
___________

Disney Channel.

Cartoon Network.

Nickelodeon.

My childhood.

Destroyed.

What the hell is going on with the T.V. producers these past few years?!

I can't even touch my remote anymore thanks to them.

Anyone else miss That's So Raven? Proud Family? Kim Possible? Brandy and Mr Whiskers? American Dragon? Lilo and Stitch? Lizzie Mcguire? Phil of the Future? Even Stevens? Suite Life of Zack and Cody? On Deck? Wizards of Waverly Place? Even-dare I say it-Hannah Montana?

And, Totally Spies. I have no clue what channel this belonged to.

And, that horse racing one, too. Where all the girls lived in a ranch setting, but wore rich looking clothes. Shit, i forgot.

Dragon Tales.

That was the Disney Channel I know and love.

Then there's Cartoon Network.

I'm not one to make faces, but --->( º-º )

Camp Lazlo. Fosters Home of Imaginary Friends. My Gym Partner is a Monkey. Power Puff Girls. Johnny Bravo. Samurai Jack. Cow & Chicken (mama had a chicken, mama had a cow, dad was proud, he didn't care how!). Courage the Cowardly Dog. Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Invader Zim. 6teen. Stoked (basically the outside version of 6teen). Dexter's Laboratory. My Life as a Teenage Robot. Mighty Bee. Ben Ten (didn't really like it much though). Codename Kids Next Door. My gym Partner is a Monkey. Flapjack (that show was so weird bro). Chowder. The original Teen Titans. Am I missing any?

And, there's this one show that was on Disney that no one else seems to remember but me and my siblings. Super Hero Static Shock. If you watched it, give yourself a cookie. You deserve it.

Hey Arnold.

That one with beavers. (I recently watched Breadwinners {never again-i feel like i lost all my brain cells} and, it seems kinda like they stole the plot from the beavers one. I don't know, maybe it's just me).

Cat Dog. I still to this day can never watch a full episode of that show.

Wayside.

The Replacements (Todd and Riley were oh so sad...).

One on One (Flex Washington).

Sabrina the Teenage Witch (it was aiight).

Emperors New School.

Malcolm in the Middle.

H20.

Lazytown (i watched this recently after like three, four years, and i was just like "what the fuck").

Jimmy Neutron (the Timmy Turner crossover *bows down*).

Those were the days where I'd hurry to dress up for school in the morning so I could watch it.

I can safely say, that does not happen anymore.

Then there was the  next generation of Disney, which I was okay with. Like Good Luck Charlie, and Sonny With a Chance, Jonas, and all that jazz.