predictable werewolf stories

Chapter Three: Predictive werewolf stories

"I don't want you, you're ugly and weak. You're not luna material"

"I can't believe the alpha is my mate, and he doesn't want me. NO! He does, he just doesn't know it yet. I'm gonna leave, but i'll be back..."

This topic pisses me off to no end, but it has to be done. Alpha werewolf books are the most predictable sh*t i've ever seen in my life. Usually, there are three paths in which the author decides on.

One: The alpha rejects the girl, girl runs away and finds 'the strongest pack in the world' and they take her in. She becomes the pack fighter, now, this is where powers come in. She finds out she's the great wolf, the golden wolf, or my favorite, the rare white wolf. (If the d*mn white wolf is so rare, how come there's one in every freaking werewolf book, special or not, there is always one?! ) . Then, for some reason, rogue's attack her old pack, making 'the strongest pack in the world' come to the rescue! Girl comes back with tan legs and a goddess body, usually with a boyfriend, and a plan to get revenge. Now she got balls and a back bone so she can talk back to the pack bitch/ slut(who's name is Ashley, Brittney, some thing off one of the Bring It On movies), which is usually dating the alpha while the girl was gone. Long story short, they make up and live happily ever after. With a baby on the way. THE END.

Two: Girl actually gets accepted by mate, the occasional bumps in the road. She has no extraordinary powers. Blah, blah, blah. The guy mostly causes the problems. They live happily ever after. THE END.

Three: Girl is the social outcast, yet has that one friend still by her side. Parents treat her like shit and so does her older brother. ( There is always an older sibling ). Sixteenth birthday rolls around and she's all like 'nothing can ruin my mood, I am finding my mate!' The chick comes in school and her nose takes her to the most heavenly scent ever. Mostly something like woodsy aftershave and sh*t. The rejection usually goes down in the cafeteria. She does some serious creeping by staring at him the whole time with him making out with pack bitch/slut. Then they finally make eye contact, his gray eyes cloud up in lust for about ten seconds. ( Yes I know I said gray, it's always gray. with the jet black hair and whatnot ). He stands up and drags her out and gives her the whole 'you're not fit to be Luna' speech. But she stays instead of running away and reinvents herself. She practically seduces him back to her. And they live happily ever after. THE END.

*Spoiler Alert* There might be a sequel.

Y'all need to Stop. Just Stop.