One;

Charlottes POF

"Charlotte move, we don't have all day"

Sam. she is my best friend, crazy but so beautiful all the guys fall for her. She isn't dead skinny or anything? She's smart and always knows what to say? I guess she has it all!

"I'm coming! Be down in a minute" I shouted back. She wants to go shopping but right now I wanna lay in bed and listen to 5 seconds of summer, they just make me feel better and today I woke up feeling shit but hey ho life goes on! I walked down stairs and saw Sam talking to my mum. They get along so well sometimes I think she should live here instead of me.

"So yeah I told him to leave and never come back! I'm gonna go out have a drink and find a new guy" Sam said talking to my mum, when they are together she goes into her own little world and just talks for England!. "Oh Charlotte, come on, I have to have the car back by 8. Dad has work"

I smiled knowing that she really wanted to get out. She just broke up with Aaron, she was with him for 3 years she is 19 now and I'm 18. "Come on let's go, I love you mum I'll try not to be to late" my mum worries to much!

"Okay darling, just send me a text if your going to be past 12. See you later girls and sam?" Mum looked at Sam with a half smile.

"Yeah?" Sam look worried. My mum always tells her off somehow.

"Keep my girl save, and watch that speeding camera on martins street" me and Sam just looked at each other and giggled.

"Okaaaaaaay mummy T" Sam said still giggling.

As we walk out of my house and to her dad's car her smile fades, I knew she was lying just to make sure my mum doesn't worry. I know that inside she is dying but she wouldn't show it. As we get in the car Sam puts the radio on. We found love came on and she turned it up. This is weird, it was her and Aaron's song. As she sang along smiling I looked out the window. what have I done? it would kill her if she found out. When we parked up out the shops Sam said something but I couldn't really here, I think it was something to do with Aaron. "What's that babe?" I said hoping she will tell me instead of doing what she always does and just keep things in till it gets to much. she's the kind of girl that will lock herself in her bedroom for weeks after a while because of keeping all of it in.

"Oh nothing." You could tell by her face she was thinking of something "will it get easier? the heartache?"

Oh god I need to tell her at one point "I'm sure it will babe" as we walk into the shopping centre I see Aaron. he has seen me and is walking towards me. "Oh Sam do you wanna get a drink form costa? I will wait here for you?" Talking so fast.

"Ermm sure? Peach ice tea?" Sam replied looking at me funny. I know she knows something is up.

"Yeah thanks babe" she nods and walking into costa. As she gets in here Aaron walks up to me.

"Have you told her?" He said in an angry voice.

"No! How do I tell her something like that?" I say back.

"You really need to tell her!" he said.

"Tell me what?" Shit! Sam is behind me. What have I done?