Chapter 26

****A/N: just so we are clear I am not obligated to update. You can ask me to and let me know you want me to in a nice way but if you sound to me like you are demanding an update it makes me not want to. I am a junior in highschool, I'm a peer mentor, I'm a volleyball player. I spend 11-13 hours a day at my school. I also have homework I have to do. This is a fun pass time. It's a hobby I have. I do not HAVE to do anything. For those of you who want an update I'm sorry they are slow. but I don't have set dates because I get writers block a lot of times and have to wait for a new idea. I write mostly on weekends. and I don't always write for this story. I have other stories that I have ideas for that I write not often. sorry for sounding mean but it needs to be stated. do not demand or I won't give it. ask and I will work hard to get you one soon. thanks -Kara****

Rushing through the empty castle our footsteps echoed around the corridors. The three men were still fallowing though Snape wasn't very happy about it.

I turned to Fred and George and said "lets get Lockhart. He could be of use too." they nodded and we bolted in and got him up. He kinda freaked out and started shuddering and trying to say he was sick which I knew was a lie. I pointed my want at him and we started to where Moany myrtle was killed. I had a feeling that was the right spot.

Snape was threatening Sirius so I took a look at Fred then he nodded to George who then sent a charm to knock him out. Lupin caught him and set him down.

"Anyone else care to join him?" I asked running out of patients.

They all shook their head as I approached the ghost. She was wailing loudly like normal.

"Myrtle" I said

"What do you want?" she snapped

"How were you killed?"

"Oh it was awful!" she screeched "I came here to hide from the teasing then I heard a boy's voice. I opened the door to tell him to go away... then I died." she said

"Did you see anything?" I asked

"Just a glowing pair of eyes by that sink there." she said pointing to the sink that never worked.

"Haylie" Fred said "remember when we were kids and you ordered that snake around?" he asked suddenly.

"Yeah, why?"

"Look." he said pointing at a small snake on the sink. "say something like you were talking to it." he said.

I nodded slowly. I asked it to open and when I did so Lupin, Lockhart, and Sirius looked at me stunned.

Suddenly the sinks started to move and a tunnel opened up.

"Send one of them first." I said

"You wanted a way to prove yourself?" George asked bitterly "here it is."

Sirius took the opportunity and went first fallowed by George then Lupin and Lockhart.

"I'll go and catch you at the bottom." Fred said noticing that I was still recovering from the wounds from earlier.

I nodded then he disappeared.

I sighed and waved to Myrtle, who had been watching the whole ordeal, and then jumped into the tunnel that went pretty much straight down.