Chapter 27

*sorry. I meant to update earlier than this but I've been sick and things at school have bee crazy. So here is your late update and idk if I'll update again before Christmas so if not merry Christmas to all of you! -Kara*
*Haylies POV*
The tunnel was like a giant slide. Except a lot more cramped dirty and slimy. I landed with a thud and realized that it would have been worse if Fred hadn't caught me.
"Oh great! I cracked my want." George said as he looked at it. "I think it will still work though."
"You can have lockhearts want if you want it." Fred said.
"Nah. You hold onto it for now."
"Alright if anything moves shut your eyes." I said taking the lead leaning heavily on Fred.
After a few feet of walking Lockheart starts going on about how he never did anything that his books said. I continued to walk not thinking much of it until I heard George shout "Hey".
I turned around in time to see Lockheart with George's want in his hand and shouting "obliviate!"

What happened next happened all too fast. The char back fired sending the professor into the ceiling causing the cavern to rumble. Rocks stared to fall. I looked up in terror as one was about to fall on me. Fred shoved me away from him and jumped the other direction.
When the cloud of dust lifted I was alone.
"Fred? George?" I called out
"Haylie!" They both shouted "are you ok?"
"Yeah. little bruised but I'll live."
"There's no way through." one of them said.
"You guys start clearing the way. I'll go fun Ron and get him back."
"Be safe!"
"You too." I whisper knowing they can't hear me.
With that I begin walking further into the chamber of secrets feeling more alone than ever before.