Chapter 15

*Fred's POV*

I woke up the next morning. George was already awake and he was at the desk writing. HE looked up as I got up and he handed me the note that he had been writing and walked out of the room. I sat down on Haylie's bed and began to read.

Dear Fred,

I love you with all my heart. You are my best friend and I will always love you. And I don't care if you Love Haylie in another way I would just appreciate it if you didn't run off with her so much anymore. I miss the days when it was the three musketeers. Don't take this the wrong way but make it the three of us not the two of you.

Sincerely,

George

  maybe we had been excluding George. Not anymore. After I did what I had to and Haylie was ok it would be the three of us. Always.

I walked into the kitchen and sat the table. I nodded to George and he smiled. We went and visited Haylie later. Mum went with us for a bit.

Haylie was awake and smiling. She had been given the news that she could come home. George and I hugged her happy to have our sister back. She came home later in the day. Ginny was ecstatic to have her back.

Soon enough it was Christmas. Mum gave us all the usual sweaters. The girls, however, got matching headbands with their initials knitted into them. Ginny's was pink with Purple flowers wrapping around around the letter. Haylie's was the opposite. The girls quickly tied them in their hair and they stayed there for quite some time.

Fred and I gave Haylie our presents. She got a new Quill from George (that of course was our own model and had a prank build inside. It changed colors every two seconds when someone other than Haylie tried to use it. From me she got a pad that we had dad put a spell on so that the writing would appear on our hands. It faded after a few minutes. She tested it out and when the writing vanished she gasped and looked to us. We grinned and showed our hands where the ink was still fresh. (the quill refilled itself with ink so no ink well was needed.) All we had felt was a tickling sensation.

She smiled then began to write on the pad. "I love you guys! <3" Soon showed up on our hands we grinned and hugged her.

She gave us a shared Quidditch set. It had a new Quaffle. Two real Bludgers (since we always played without them when we played with Bill, Charlie, and Percy.) and a Snitch with more than two wings.

We high fived each other then hugged her as all of the boys ran out to play. Even Ron was going to play. Ginny was running out to watch since she wasn't old enough to play just yet. We ran to our Quidditch pitch and George and I skidded to a stop Haylie came walking up the hill slowly looking down at her feet.

I winked at George and he winked back and we went around behind her and came up behind her. We scared her by lifting her up onto our shoulders. She laughed as we carried her to the Quidditch Pitch and sat her down next to Ginny. We named them the cheer leaders and score keepers. We also gave Haylie one of our magically enhanced megaphones.

She smiled. We decided that it would be Bill, George, and Ron vs. Me, Charlie, and Percy. Percy was a keeper as was Ron. Bill and Charlie were the chasers. And George and I were the beaters. Haylie called out and the match began. Not only were the chasers looking to score with the Quaffle they were also looking for the golden Snitch. Our game lasted till finally Charlie caught the snitch. Bill was furious that we had won but we all laughed it off. After Haylie had called out who won she and Ginny had headed back to the house. We found Ginny in the kitchen eating freshly baked cookies. Haylie was no where in sight. After searching the house from top to bottom Charlie offered to help look for her. He went around while we searched the outside of the house with no luck.

*Haylie's POV*

I heard the boys looking for me but I refused to come out of my hiding place. finally the door to the little cupboard I was hiding in opened. I turned my face from the door so that my brother, or brothers, couldn't see that  I was crying.

"Haylie come with me." Charlie said. When I didn't move he picked me up and carried me to his room. She sat me down on his bed and sat down next to me. "What's wrong Leelee?" He asked me using the name he had given me when I was little.

"Oh Char! They are so much fun to be with and I love them but they forget things so easily!" I cried "They forget that I have feelings too." He hugged me close.

"They are fun loving boys. They aren't good with emotions and girls have a lot of them. I bet you Fred and George don't even know what it feels like to be lonely or left out." Charlie laughed a bit.

I smiled. It was true. Fred and George were inseparable. They were together from birth they were the best people in the world to have as best friends but when you have someone like them as your best friend you have to know that they don't become serious easily. I sighed and hugged Charlie. I had had enough crying and hiding. Besides all my brothers would eat all the cookies if I didn't go get one soon.