Chapter 16

*A/N im so sorry I didn't update last night. I meant to but then things happened and I ended up too emotional so yeah. I'll try to make this a good chapter to make it up to you. As you may have noticed we are getting close to the end of this year so if you want in the contest let me know, tell your friends, do whatever if you want it to take place. I have one person so far. That is not a competition that is just having someone write the chapter for me. So comment or PM me. Details will be posted in two days if I get enough people. ~Kara*

I walked into the kitchen and snatched the last cookie before Ron could. He grumbled making me giggle a bit. I then walked over to the Christmas tree and looked under it. There was one last present under the tree. I reached for it and looked at the name. My name was written on the letter attached to it. I opened it and found a cloak. I went over to the mirror and put it on. My body disappeared. I gasped. I was invisible.

I walked over to the note taking the cloak off and read the note.

Dear Haylie,

This belonged to your father. He used to use it to sneak down to the kitchens at night. I do believe he would want you to have it. Use it well.

The note wasn't signed. I didn't really read it I just looked for who it was from. I went back and reread it and that's when I felt it coming on. I screamed knowing it would bring me someone. Fred came running as I was pulled into the past.

*Fred's POV*

I watched as Haylie was pulled into the past. I reacted quickly. I pulled out my wand and started to cast the spell. George rushed and screaming at me and tackled me.  We yelled at each other for a minute while Haylie screamed in the background. Finally I got free and cast the spell.

I was pulled into her memory again. Then suddenly they were being locked into a box. I cast an extra spell on it when it was in the box making sure only a spell and I could open the memory. I was then pulled back into my own mind. I was laying on the floor. Mum was standing above me and George was glaring at me holding onto Haylie.

"Did you do it?" Mum asked helping me up.

I nodded weakly. That had drained me. Haylie began to wake and when she did she looked up at us. It took her a second to recognize us. When she did Mum asked what she remembered from her flash back.

"I remember reading a note and it sent me into the flash back but I don't remember the flash back or anything. I know my parents died. I know they were killed but  I don't know anything else." She said looking like she had lost something.

George looked at me stunned. "She wont have anymore flash backs or dreams about that night." Was all I said to him. I then got up and went to our room to lay down. Haylie came in a few minutes later. She sat down on my bed as I was being pulled into sleep.

"I love you." Her voice said and I smiled as I fell fast asleep.

*Short I know but I had no idea what to do for this chapter so I brought the invisibility cloak in and had Fred take her memory away. What did you guys think of Haylie finally admitting to Fred how she feels? Hope you liked it!*