Chapter 32

*Haylie's POV*
I was released from the hospital wing late the next evening. I was just a few minutes away from missing dinner. I hurried to the great hall, heeding madam Pomfrey's warning that if I didn't keep resting I'd end up back in that bed. But when I saw my brothers I ran to them. I even made Percy give me a hug. I took up my spot in between the twins and leaned my head against Fred breathing in his scent.
George smirked at me then held his finger to his lips and I watched as he placed disappearing flavored paper into Fred's drink without him noticing. I rolled my eyes at him. The food appeared and I started eating. After a few minutes Fred let out a disgusted cry. George and I looked at him, at each other then burst out laughing.
"It's not funny!!!" He shouted at us.
"We beg to differ! That was great!"
"Hey I had nothing to do with it I just didn't warn you."
"That makes you equally guilty!!!"
"It does not! If I was equally guilty I would have done something to your food, which I didn't."
I looked over at my Fred's reddened face then at George's face and locked eyes with him and burst out laughing again. And that was how the rest of the night went. Except we turned our attention to Percy who was almost impossible to get because he always had his guard up when we were around.
Finally I got a sticky patch to stick to his fork so he couldn't lift it from the table. He had to ask for a new fork and we all howled with laughter and I shouted, "ten points to Haylie cause I WIN!"  And the night continued.
I wore out fast and begged the boys for a piggy back ride back to the common room so they took turns and eventually I was snuggled up in my bed. I sighed with relief that I was back in my own bed and fell quickly to sleep.