Chapter 22

*Haylie's POV*

I woke up to a pain in my arm. I winced and sat up slowley. It was getting dark outside. The boys were both asleep in shairs beside my bed. Professor Lupin walked in and over to me quickly. He handed me a piece of chocolate and smiled at me.

"Professor what were those things?" I asked quietly so as not to wake my brothers.

"Dementors. They are searching for someone." He stated.

"Who?" I asked

"Sirius Black." He said back.

I tried to recall where i had heard the name before. I had heard it somewhere before. Then I remembered Hermione had said the name before. "He escaped from Askaban or something right?" I asked

"Yes. You must promise me you wont go looking for him though. He is looking for you. He betrayed your parents. We think that you are now his new target." Professor Lupin said bitterly.

I nodded a little frightened. "Can you recall your parents?" He asked me all of a sudden.

I looked at him puzzled for a second then responded. "No. Fred made it so i cant really remember anything about them. I remember faces is all. My dad had glasses I think. My mom had long orangish hair. Not as dark as mine. But other than that I dont remember anything else." Professor Lupin nodded.

He left after a while. I laid my head back down. My eyes were heavy. Suddenly the doors to the hospital wing banged open. Causing the twins and I to jump. We all looked at each other then turned to the doors. The sight before us was a crazy one. The little photographer Collin lay on the floor completly still. His camera was pressed to his face as if he were about to take a picture. Fred and George were around me in a matter of seconds. I was freaked out. I heard a voice in the wall behind me making me scream.

"Kill" The voice whispered "Must kill!" it said louder. "NEED TO KILL!!" the voice got louder and i covered my ears. Fred and George were staring at me like i was going crazy. The voice grew softer and dissapeared.

I looked up and saw Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall were bent over Colin. Professor McGonagall walked swiftly over to the three of us looking like she was going to accuse us of something. I hadnt realized i was crying until they turned into full out sobs. Fred pulled me into his lap and i cried.

*Fred's POV*

Professor McGonagall's face softened when she looked at Haylie. "What happened?" SHe asked us. I shruged still holding Haylie close to me trying to calm her down.

"We arent sure." George said "We were asleep then the doors slammed open and there was Collin. He has been that way since the doors opened. We dont know what happened." George said.

"The voice!" Haylie choked out "Dont forget the voice." She sniffed.

I pulled her away from my chest confused. "What voice Haylie?" I asked.

"Y-You didnt hear it?" She asked.

"Is that why you screamed?" George asked.

She nodded. We turned to Professor McGonagall who was looking between the three of us. "What did the voice say Miss Potter?" She sighed.

"It said 'Kill' It kept getting louder and closser till it was yelling and right behind us! What was it?!" She asked despratly. She was shaking in my arms from fear. I looked at her wrist. It was still badly bruised from where the break had been. It wasnt compeltely healed yet but it would be in a few hours.

"Minerva." Professor Dumbledore called from across the room where he and Madam Pomfrey were hoisting Collin onto one of the beds.

She talked with Dumbledore for a few mins then truned back to us. "You three will stay here tonight. No students in the halls tonight. Get some sleep. Everything will be ok." Then she and Dumbledore walked out of the room. Madam Pomfrey rushed over to us and gave us all some juice and told us to drink it. She had Me and George move to empty beds so. No sooner had we got to the beds than we collapsed in exhaustion. Whatever Madam Pomfrey had given us made us fall right to sleep. One good nights sleep was something we probably wouldnt be seeing for a while after what had happend.