Chapter 28: I Love You

• Dedicated to Alexander (C's Cousin!!! XD)

A/N: Your Embrace by Shakira in the multimedia ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Some music when reading is nnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccceeeeeeeeeee~

~Andre's POV~

I saw her walking down the endless corridor of the office. She was wearing a ridiculously low-cut corset and mini skirt. Her red corset hugged every curve she had on her body like a second skin, all the while pushing her breast up to the maximum. And the way she cat-walked down the corridor made her fluffy mini skirt sway in a hypnotizing dance.

All of a sudden, the scenery shifted.

She was strolling into the glimmering, silver pole in the center of a massive stage. She flicked her lushest long hair off her bare shoulders and smirked a playful smile. Grinding herself against the metal pole, she loosely swayed her hips and tentatively placed the pads of her fingertips against the cold metal. Parting her lips and licking it, she jumped against the pole in a flash. She gripped the sturdy metal between her thighs as she hung upside down on it.

Loosening her grip, she slide gracefully down the pole and unwrapped her legs from the metal. She curved her lips into a half-smile and fluttered her long lashes. Slowly, she began to walk down the aisle of the stage. She twirled her fingers dramatically through her long strands of hair and cat-walked down the aisle to a man sitting at a far corner.

Walking up to the man, she smirked a teasing smile as she swayed her hips at him. Moaning softly, she positioned herself on the man's lap and grind herself against him.

Mmm,” she moaned in ecstasy. “Mr Thomas...”

Closing her eyes, he slowly unstrapped her corset -

~

Rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

My alarm went off, ending my traumatizing nightmare. I groaned at the irriatingly noise and without looking, I slammed it off.

Damn you, Mr Thomas...

I curse you for eternity for having Grace in my dream. I WILL kill you if you ever touch a single hair on my Grace. I WILL make sure you will descend into hell instead of heaven. I WILL make sure you meet Satan. I WILL make sure you rot in hell. I WILL make sure you will never have a chance for reincarnation.

Chuckling darkly at my plan, I pushed myself off my bed and prepared myself for the day. This is it, I'm going to confront Mr Thomas about taking my Grace. Yup.

Dressing in black jeans and a T-shirt that says “MINE, BACK OFF”, I jogged into the kitchen for breakfast. Walking through the hallway that leads to the kitchen, I stopped by Clare's room. Her door was green in colour (her favourite colour...) and there was a sign hung on it that says “CLARICE'S ROOM DANGER DO NOT ENTER OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!” Yes, Clare is that childish...

Worried that she has been unusually quiet since the prom night, I debate whether I should ask her about it. She is, after all, a usually loud person. When I had picked her up after the prom, she dashed right into the back seat of the car and sat there quietly as she looked out of the window the whole time. The Clare I know would fill me in with crap details of the event. Loudly. But this is Clare's ghosts... She has to overcome them herself and herself, alone. I mean I should support her as her older brother but I shouldn't give her boring old brotherly lectures that would sway her real decisions.

Well... baby sister, good luck to you.

Now for my own ghosts... Gah... (To confront a certain person whose name is Mr Thomas)