Chapter Thirty Nine

I stood there, frozen on the spot when Alice and FP finally turned and saw me. A smirk graced Alice's face whilst FP instantly looked guilty as hell.

'Crystal, I' he started.

'Alice Cooper, you have 10 seconds to get out of here before I go full Southside on your ass and you don't make it out of here' I threatened, trying to stay as calm as possible.

I think I may have actually scared her as she quickly walked past me and got in her car. Once I knew she had gone, I turned on FP before he could even try to explain himself.

'Out of all the girls in the world, you chose Alice Cooper?' I asked, 'Alice fucking Cooper. You know, if you were that unhappy FP, you should've just said so and we could've just ended this mutually. But now? Now I hate your guts' I told him and began to walk away.

I was determined not to let him see me cry.

'Crystal, wait!' FP shouted as he ran after me.

'No FP! I don't want to her any of your lame, bullshit excuses as to why you cheated. I don't care, I don't want to see you anymore so leave me alone' I told him firmly and walked away from him again.

This time, he let me go.

The tears started as soon as I was in my trailer and the body wrecking sobs started once I had made it into my room. I couldn't believe that he actually cheated on me with Alice Cooper! I was furious but devastated at the same time. I started to drink vodka straight from the bottle I kept next to my bed in an attempt to try and numb part of the pain. It worked pretty well.

I wasn't sure how long I'd been drowning my sorrows but I suddenly realised it may have been a while when Sweet Pea came into my room and pried the empty bottle from my hands.

'Come on Queen, we're going to the Quarry' he said softly.

He carefully cleaned my face of tear tracks and helped me to walk outside to his bike. He drove us down to the Quarry where a bonfire had been lit and Toni, Fangs, Kicks, and Jughead were sat near it.

'Our alcoholic and drunken Queen has arrived' Sweet Pea joked as we joined them in sitting on the floor.

'I've seen her drunken than this!' Kicks teased.

'Throw me that bottle of Sourz then and there's no telling how drunk I may get!' I laughed.

He handed me the bottle and I took a swing from it then offered it to Sweet Pea who declined saying he was the responsible driver for the night. More for me.

I could feel Jugheads puppy dog eyes on me.

'Whatever you're gonna say Jughead, don't' I warned.

'Come on Crystal, I feel guilty as hell and you look almost as bad as my dad does' he said.

'I don't care about FP anymore and don't feel guilty, there's nothing you could've done' I shrugged, taking another swing from the bottle.

'Alright, lets just forget about the tragic heartbreak that brought us all here and just enjoy a rare night of us all together. Cos lets face it, it's been ages since we all hung out together' Kicks decided.

And that was it, there was no more depressing talk and it was a lot of fun to hang out with all my friends again like the olden days. We ended up drinking all the alcohol we had brought with us so all of us were a giggling mess which helped me to forget everything.

'Sweet Pea! Will you take me home? We're out of alcohol and I wanna sleep' I groaned.

'Alright Queen, we'll see you guys later' Sweet Pea told the others.

The others weren't as drunk as I was so Sweet Pea wasn't as worried about them getting home as he was me since I kept stumbling over my own feet. Sweet Pea carried me over to where he had parked his bike and made me sit in front of him so that I was less likely to fall off.

I almost fell asleep on the way home and I think Sweet Pea knew I was exhausted as he carried me into the trailer and carefully placed me on my bed. He removed my jacket, boots, and jeans so I was left in my underwear and top and then he carefully removed what little makeup I had left on my face. He also brushed the knots out of my hair as he knew I didn't like going to sleep with knotted hair.

I made Sweet Pea sleep over that night, I didn't want to be by myself and he was always my go to person.