Chapter 19

Well... This is something. (Editor~Chan: Isn't everyone in this story on drugs?) Shhhh you will spoil parts of the story. (Editor~Chan: Don't tell me Jay and the others have been drugging all the Scouts to keep them from understanding everything.) ...⚆ _ ⚆ (Editor~Chan: ಠ~ಠ)

"Well, I got news from the MP that were off duty on the 17th of August, Historia was gravely injured and over a hundred MP were dead or missing." Levi told his squad. Jane sat with Jace on her lap. He had been playing with Mikasa's scarf. "As we investigate the crime scene, remember, this could be the act of a titan shifter, so maybe Eren should stay here." Hanji suggested. "I have stayed here long enough, plus, if it is a titan shifter, I can fight it, save you guys." Jean stood up from his seat. "Remember last time Eren fought a titan shifter in Sina? It's better he stay human." Levi butt in again, "Jean's right, Eren you can go, just stay human as much as you can." The door to the house opened. Erwin Smith walked in. "Everyone, get ready to head into Sina. We must go and everyone has to come, including little Ackerman." Everyone got up and went to their horses. They grabbed supplies and their coats. When Jane got to her horse, Jace leaned forward and kissed it in between it's eyes. Jace turned to Jean and kissed him on the bridge of his nose and laughed saying, "Horsies." Jane awed and tried to hold back her laughter. Erwin stopped Hanji before she could leave the house, "Have a talk with me." Hanji and Erwin went to a separate room. An office of sorts. "Hanji, I want you to be the new Commander of the Scouting Regiment." Levi and Jane sat on their horses. Commander Erwin and Hanji walked out on their horses and set off. Once they made it to the castle, they could see dead bodies of the MP around the castle.(Editor~Chan: *Is dragging bodies into a huge hole I dug,* don't mind me) They put cloth over their mouths for protection from diseases. Jace wore one too, he was so adorable in his. They walked in past bodies. Jane leaned to Levi, "Could this be act of Jay?" Levi gave her a look, expressionless to any normal person, but Jane knew his eyes were saying "I don't know." They got to the throne room and looked inside. Jane gasped as she saw Historia, brutally attacked and getting severe medical attention. They walked to her, examining what was left. "Whoever hurt her," Levi said, "was angry." "That's not all." Jane said. She was staring at the wall. She pointed to it, arm fully extended, "Someone wrote that in her blood." Levi took a second to look at it and read it aloud, "Like the Jester said to the king, 'There is bad news that I bring'."

Jean nervously walked into Jay's room. "Wow, your place is way better than any of ours." Jean said in amazement looking around. Jay's room had color and decoration, pictures and more light that the other rooms. It may have been slightly smaller than the other rooms, but it was just Jay and Jane. It was Jay and Jane's till Jane married Levi and moved to his room. Jay still had the bunk beds and still slept on top. Jay took off her jacket and started to undo the straps of her gear. Jean's face turned red, "Wh-what you're just doing that right here." Jay looked at him with an annoyed look, "Jean, grow up." Jay took her shirt off to just a tank top. She had shorts on and she climbed to the top bunk. Jean laid on the bottom bunk. He couldn't sleep thinking about Jay. She was going through a lot, and she liked to keep everything to herself. Jay truly was a lone wolf at heart. Jean partially fell asleep, but was awakened by someone moving. Jean looked up as Jay creeped by the door. She opened it quickly, knife in hand. "Did you hear that?" Jay asked. "Ya, but I think it's just us." Jane responded in the hallway. Jane had one of her swords at the ready to attack an intruder. "I'm surprised Levi isn't out here with you." Jay said while closing the door ever so slightly so Jane wouldn't see Jean. "He is resting peacefully for once, I wasn't ruining that even if the intruder killed me.- and what are you hiding, Jay?" "Nothing." Jay responded. "Jay, what are you hiding in MY old room." "You'll be angry, Jane." Jane put her hand on her hip. Jay sighed, caving in she said, "I'm so sorry.... It's a mess in there." Jane's face was in shock, her heart sank, "How dare you." Jay closed the door with a quiet sorry. "Would Jane be angry if I'm sleeping in here?" Jean asked. "On the contrary, she would be too happy. She really wants me to get back in the dating world if it makes me happy. Farlan did stop me from dating for what, two years?" Jean gave a warm smile in the darkness. Jay walked over and laid in Jean's arm. She fell asleep, cuddled at his side. Jean slept more peaceful.