Chapter 18

I'm sorry I needed a break before I went crazy! (Editor~Chan: Author~Senpai...you are crazy ಠ_ಠ) Shhhh Editor~Chan. (Editor~Chan: It's kinda obvious...I don't know how people don't think you're crazy I mean all these characters didn't need to die.) They deserve it.

Hanji woke up to hear cadets coming in. She got up and dressed. She put on her glasses. A smile appeared on her face. She walked out to see some of the cadets getting rooms. As Hanji pushed her way through the crowd, she saw Levi. he was looking up at a tall cadet. "Oi! Who might you be." Levi asked. "Uh, my name is Lance." Hanji chuckled. The Lance guy seemed to be around 180 centimeters. Hanji waited by the door. Most of the crowd had past. All of a sudden, running towards her was a shorter person. The baby pink hair was so easy to take out from the crowd. She jumped in Hanji's arms yelling "Hanji!" "I'm glad you choose the Scouts, Jay."

Jay set off back towards Trost. It took awhile but she was back over Wall Rose. She walked down the streets of her home and back to the house. Jay's equipment was light feeling. She didn't even knock on the door. Jay kicked it open with her boot. Ymir was napping on the couch but woke with the sudden noise. Jay grabbed her. Ymir fought back but was taken down quick. "We don't know where the Scouts are Jay, I'm gonna die before you get close to finding Historia." Jay pulled Ymir's collar close to Jay's face, "No, not really," Jay hissed, "little Historia is now sitting on the Throne after defeating her father, now, we head into Sina." Jay put her hood up. "You always call everyone an idiot, but now, heading into a battle with hundreds of soldiers, only ranked in the top ten. You're the real idiot there." Jay laughed. "She may have an army at her disposal, but I have a gun." Jay held her gun up.

Levi looked around for the girl Farlan was expecting. Farlan gave no other details besides the younger Zoe. Isabel came up behind Levi. "Bro, do you know what the girl Farlan is into looks like? I need to see if she is fit." Levi responded with a no. It was getting late so everyone just headed to bed. No girl could be seen walking in the halls. Levi woke the next morning. He had slept four hours. Levi walked out and got his tea. On his way back, Hanji ran through the halls, shouting about whatever Hanji yells about. She bumped into Levi's back, causing him to drop his tea. The cup broke into pieces. Another person followed Hanji, not running. A female. She helped Levi start picking up ' '12crazies. "Ya." she said with a soft smile, it was warm and caring, Levi felt it's what Farlan needed. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I'm Jayden Zoe!" Jayden held her hand out and Levi shook it, disgusted that he had to touch hands with someone who hadn't washed their hands in a 20 second period. "Levi ackerman." "You can call me Jay, though." Levi nodded. Jay picked up the cup and threw it away. She waved Levi goodbye.

Jay and Ymir waited at the gate of Sina. When they came through, the Central M.P. looked at them funny. She threw Ymir down by a building, "Stay here. I'm not getting you hurt yet."

"If i die, what will happen."

"I will show Historia less mercy, stay alive."

"I'm her mercy?"

"Yes, you alive, will help her, now of course, you cannot talk to her, but you can see her, I have the love note, she will read it before her death."

Jay held up a gun and fired, multiple times. All the civilians ran away from the center, screams of terror, and fear for loved ones safety. All the M.P on wall duty and normal, walking around M.P all came to the center, guns and swords at the ready. Jay shot at two with lightning fast speed, they didn't see it coming, headshots. She started shooting others, headshots, neck shots, and heart shots only. It was easy to finish them off quickly that way. The fight broke out, The M.P with guns protected the M.P without guns. Jay dodged the shots while shooting, her moves slick from all the years training and fighting in scenarios similar to this. Once Jay's bullets were used, she saw that only 2 M.P with guns still stood. She slid her guns in their holsters, hidden by her jacket. She pulled out knives. It would appear she was doomed, swords and guns against knives. But it was Jay. The 2 M.P shot at her. She reflected the bullets with her knives. The other M.P attacked to, Jay maneuvered to dodge them too, them ending up stabbing each other in aim for her, or getting shot on accident. She swung around stabbing her knives in their necks, finishing them off. Jay flipped knives out of her coat. One of the M.P swords scrapped her side. She felt the blood warming her clothes. It stung, but Jay didn't stop her attack. Jay jumped up and slit the throat of an M.P, she did a 360 degree turn, stabbing another. Jay took three deep breaths. Her head turned to see around her. Blood splattered everywhere. Dead bodies of the M.P surrounded her, enclosing Jay to her thoughts. Dark, deep thoughts.