Chapter 12

This is the cringiest chapter I won't blame you if don't keep reading I completely understand ಠ⌣ಠ (Editor~Chan: Don't steal my faces! ಠ_ಠ) But... Editor~Chan... it represents me right now... (ಥ﹏ಥ) (Editor~Chan: STAP! Use your own!) ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ                ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻  ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ ┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. )(Editor~Chan: You have too many...)

Jay rode the stolen horse out into an open field. The house was not far from where she was.

Reiner woke up and rubbed his head. He was holding Jay one minute and the next he was passed out on the floor. Bert woke up too and also rubbed his head. They both looked to Ymir who was reading a note and also rubbing her head. "That traitor!" She yelled glaring at Reiner after reading a line. She noticed they had woke up, "Jay went to get us food," Ymir went on passing both guys part of the food. "and she ran away saying, 'I will be back soon. Don't come looking for me.' She abandoned us!" Ymir passed Reiner the note and he and Bert read it. "Guys, I brought you some food. DON'T GO TO TROST! I will be back in a few days time. I stole all that food so don't go into really any town either. I will be back soon. Don't come looking for me. -Jay (p.s) I'm sorry I knocked you guys out I didn't want to to catch me and give me a stupid lecture about my safety. " Reiner facepalmed himself. "I have to find her." He said getting up. "No, Reiner let her go," Bert said tugging him back down. "Schwester wants to go out, let her."

Jay had a long coat on. A typical Scout coat for long journeys. Jay had a feeling Reiner would be trying to find her. He was a bit overprotective but Jay understood. She was there when Ymir had eaten their friend. The friend had sacrificed himself to save Reiner. Ever since then Reiner was overprotective. Jay neared a house. She could sense there were multiple people. Two guard towers.Security. Jay thought. Scouts? Impossible. Not out here. Thoughts raced through her mind. Jay sniffed the air around the building. Titan. How could she smell Titan all the way out here. Unless... Eren.

Jay yanked her horse towards the house. As she rounded to get past the guards to the house she put a mask on. If Jane was in there, she would attack Jay immediately. Jane probably already told everyone about the Female Armored Titan's identity. As she passed a guard tower, an arrow hit her upper arm. The pain shot through her arm knocking her of the horse. "Stop!" Yelled the shooter of the arrow. Jay tried to get up. Sasha appeared before her. "Oh no! You're a Scout!" She said seeing her jacket with the wings of freedom logo. "They will get it out of you safely!" She started to pull jay inside. "Help me!" She yelled to the other guard tower. He came running over. Even though Jay had a mask, she avoided eye contact with the other guard. She didn't need to feel the warm fuzzy feeling, so she avoided eye contact with Jean.

"Reiner maybe she will be fine and come back to you unharmed," Ymir suggested. Reiner looked at her and rolled his eyes. "It's Jay, she is probably impaled or crushed at this very moment. She is a pain magnet. She doesn't go out of the house without getting hurt." Bert nodded in agreement. "I have to find her," Reiner continued, "Even if it means going to Trost."

Sasha and Jean pulled the injured Scout to the door and banged on it. "Let us in! We have an injured Scout!" Jane opened the door. "Oh my! Get them inside. Levi! Hanji! Get the medical stuff!" They rushed her into the living room and they pulled the arrow out and wrapped her arm in bandage. "Are you cautious Scout!" Jane said loudly hovering over the Scout. "Always have been." Jay said in normal tone and normal volume level with sarcasm and a hint of humor. She sat up and Jane patted her on the back and sat down in the chair next to Levi's chair. Hanji sat down back on the couch. Jean and Sasha sat down too. "What brings you here?" Levi asked, "And why are you wearing a mask?" Jay hesitated. "I'm here to give a message from Commander Erwin." "Why didn't he just write us?" "Security purposes, also why I'm wearing a mask." "Ok. Go on." "He said that we need to leave for a day out soon because he is worried people are soon going to find this place." "Well it's a bit weird for Erwin to do that.." Jay swallowed nervously as she shook. She hoped Levi would buy her story. "Well Erwin has his weird ways but he is always does it for the best." Jay gave a small sigh of relief. Jace crawled from under the table to her feet. He smiled and giggled a cute laugh. Jay picked him up for the very first time. Though no one knew she did. For most of them, she is dead. "Jay!" Said Jace in a happy voice. Jane sighed, "Honey, Jay is dead." Wait what?!? Did Jane just say Jay is dead even though she captured me and lost me. She put Jace down. "If you want, you can stay here for the night and return in the morning, it's late and about to rain." "Sure." Jay answered back. "Jean, take her to her room." Jean did as he was told and took her to a small room with a bed in it. After a few minutes someone knocked on the door. Jay opened it to see Jane standing there. "Hello! Just checking up on you." She said with a smile of happiness and love. "good thanks for the hospitality." Jane came in and closed the door and sat on the bed. "You're not getting by me Jayden." Jay took the mask. "Wow how long did it take you?" Jane laughed, " I found out when we pulled the arrow out and it started to lightly steam and heal. And only you stand with broad shoulders like an alpha male. It's sort of your trademark." Jay laughed, "Ya I guess." Jane jumped up and hugged Jay. "Wait. Why did you hide the fact that I was alive?" "Well, I-I had faith that you would come around and work with us. And because it would kill Jean and Hanji for the people who said Jay is dead to turn around and say she is alive and had been working with Reiner." "I see, D-does Jean ever like talk about me or mention me?" "Jay, he carries a picture of you everywhere." "Ah man I feel bad." "Tell him." "What! Are you crazy ' oh hey Jean here is your girlfriend that you were told is dead is actually alive and oh ya, she is a Titan shifter who works with your friends who are all traitors.' It would mess with Jean beyond repair him right then and there." "Then we put on a show." "Jane! Put on a show? What's the point of that?" Jane smiled, "It's a full moon and it's that time of year. You will turn into a wolf later and we can tell everyone your identity and deal with that wild wolf." Jay sighed, "What's the plan."