Chapter 13

Eh you all know what goes on here. This chapter is a good length but still terrible.                  (._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)

Eren sat in the chair, "You don't remember anything for when Reiner became a Titan and I got rescued?" He asked Jay who was sitting on the bed. She had fallen asleep there when she had reached the house for the second time after saving Reiner from the Rats. While she was asleep they moved her in a room with Eren and Christa. She was supposed to guard them. "All I remember is you were attached to Bert and I fell asleep. That's it."

Jay walked down the hall with her papers. The 104 cadets had just joined yesterday. She was alone in the hallway except for a sneaking person behind, like they didn't want to be caught by anyone. Jay gave a small smile, "You're risking it, Braun." She set the papers down on a small table next to her and jumped into his arms. "Four years was too long." He added. "Well I did see you when I went to the Cadet camp," she smiled "Ya, you have bad dog breath." He laughed. She gave him a small punch in the gut and laughed too. She forgot the love she felt when she was in his arms. 'I miss her arms around me.' Reiner thought. Jay heard someone about to turn comer and come down the hall. She pushed Reiner away and ran, grabbed her papers and ran into Levi's office two doors down. "Why are you tired and red-cheeked?" He questioned. "Oh-I- was told to get them to you quickly." She gave off a cheesy smile. "If you have weird daydreams, do better to cover it up." He shook his head slowly. She gave a small sigh and nodded once, "Will do." She stepped outside and closed the door behind her. She started walking down the hall once more. Reiner came up behind her and grabbed her hand. She felt his warm hand and remembered the time it was the same size as her own. She smiled and told him about the feeling of it being bigger than hers. "I remember you being taller than me." He smiled and continued, "I like being bigger than you." "I like it too, it means I can do this," She stopped and jumped on his back. Her arms around his neck and him holding her legs. They walked like that for awhile, until Jay sensed a person coming. Reiner let her down and they walked side by side professionally. Hanji turned the corner and met them. "What are you two doing together?" Reiner froze up slightly inside. "I personally have a conference with every single Scout in my squad, and Mr. Braun is in my squad." Hanji nodded slowly, "Hm, I don't remember you having a conference with your other following Scouts..." Reiner took a few deep breaths but Jay stayed stern, "Maybe you should get your head out of books about titans and notice the world around you for once." Her eyes sharp as she stared Hanji down. "Well, I'm sorry, I will leave you to your conference with Mr. Braun." She smiled and walked off. Reiner whispered in Jay's ear as they walked off, "Well, you know how to get out of situations." She whispered back, "Ya, but know I have to conference with kids named Artlert and Kirstein." Reiner laughed, "You'll love them, just... not as much as me though." He gave a winning smile. She kissed him on the cheek.

"You actually saved Armin and Jean." Eren admitted, "Well at least that's what Armin said." He looked at her with the hope she would remember, but by her expression showed it didn't. "You fell when Eren was stolen and Bert got hurt. Reiner wasn't fast enough to catch you. You hit the ground and woke up. We guessed you weren't seriously injured since you got up alright but you didn't have much gas. You ended up running out from all the titans swarming Reiner and you kept running till you saw Armin on the ground fighting off a Titan while holding Jean who was hurt. You used the last of your gas to fly up and kill the Titan. You saved them both. When Armin asked who you were, you didn't speak." Eren got up and walked around, "What I don't understand is why you hide your identity in the first place, I mean it wouldn't matter after a while." Jay looked at her hand then back up at Eren. "I was the backup, if Reiner, Bert, and or Annie failed, I had to carry them through it, I kept it a secret so no one would know the monster I had become." She looked at her arms, the veins that were injected glowed a silver white, "I'm illegal, Reiner wasn't supposed to inject me with his serum." Eren's eyes widened a small bit, "Is that why...." Jay continued his sentence, "why I'm an Armored Titan."