Chapter 5

[This is also a pretty short chapter. I'M SORRY! THEY GET LONGER I PROMISE!!!!!!!]

Jane and Levi packed for their honeymoon. It consisted of clothes and cleaning supplies. They took their bags out as a wagon came rolling up. Levi put the bags in as Jane hugged Jay and Hanji goodbye. Levi walked up to Jay, "Your the temporary Captain till I get back." Jay ran around the field in excitement, screaming and jumping. Jane and Levi set off as Jay urged them to leave faster so she could be captain. They set off. After an hour, Jane and Levi reached the house. They grabbed their bags. Levi opened the old wooden door. Dust covered every inch of the place. Abandoned, the house was old and beaten down with dirt covering the floor. Levi looked at Jane and Jane looked back at Levi. In sync, they pulled their brooms out and shared a smile. The cleaning had begun.

Jane walked up to her future. Joining the Scout regime was her dream. As she walked up to the building she bumped into a girl. "Sorry." Jane said with a hint of shyness. "Don't worry about it!" replied the girl in a cheerful mood. "I'm Jayden Zoë."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jane."

Jane asked, "Jay, how exactly did you meet Farlan?" Jay was shocked at the question. No one brought up Farlan much. Jay tried to remember. All she could remember was going to the underground city, and catching the culprits of stolen 3D maneuver gear. She had been holding down the tallest. Male. And looking down to meet his eyes. His light blue, almost grey eyes. The next thing he did shocked her completely. He smiled at her. She had caught him and held him down, but he smiled at her. "You have pretty eyes." he said. "Th-thanks." Jay managed to say through all her shock at his hospitality. She could tell she was blushing slightly. Jay was tough all around. But something about this man, weakened her. She had a soft side after that. She smiled more. And when it comes to smiles, she really looked like Hanji.

Jay looked out at the new members of the Scouting Regimen. "Today we are working in hand to hand combat." Many sighed. Jay also sighed, "Captain Levi requested it." Jay replied knowing how Levi hated to teach hand to hand combat either because people got too dirty while fighting or they didn't do it how Levi liked it to be done. Jay walked in a circle They crowded around her. " I will be demonstrating with one of you." She passed a tall boy, named Bertolt. "Not the tallest." She passed Sasha Blouse, "Not the hungriest." Then she pasted Connie Springer, "Not the stupidest." It took Connie a second to notice what she said. She passed others but when she passed Reiner Braun, She smiled a small smirk. She turned to look at him and turned back saying, "Too easy." Eyes in the crowd widened. Reiner was pretty strong, not to mention pretty good at hand to hand combat. He also had the biggest muscles. Jay walked out of the circle and everyone looked at her. She smiled and didn't turn back to the crowd. Her voice boomed a bit louder as she called out the name of her opponent, "I'll fight," She took a short pause and gave a small laugh, "Horse-Face."

Jane and Jay sat near the edge of the creek as Levi cleaned his gear, Levi always had his gear clean. Farlan was lifting firewood from a pile. Jay got up and took some of the wood, more logs than Farlan, and helped him get them inside. He looked back at Jay, a little surprised that she could hold more than him, and smiled. He had the sweetest smile. It was his super attractive part of him. Jay's were her eyes. Lots of people questioned her eye color. A light pink.

Jean was known by "Horse-face" by almost everyone in the Scouts. He stepped up, a bit cowardly, knowing how big and strong she really was. Though he was taller than her, he definitely wasn't as strong. "You've got first move Kirstein." Jay smiled. His face reddened. Her pink eyes staring at his. He could tell he was blushing hard. The only time he had ever blushed this hard was when he first saw Mikasa Ackerman, his crush, but even then, Jay wasn't staring at him, challenging him to this fight. Jay was sort of his friend. They barely talked and when they did it wasn't conversation, mostly orders. He put his hands into fists and swung at her. Jay didn't flinch as his fist barely missed her face. She grabbed his shoulder and pushed him down as she turned to follow her arm and Jean's body and kneed him in the back. He fell to the ground. It took a minute to get back up. When he did he went for her knees. He knew her weaknesses as a wolf and hoped the worked in human form too. He latched onto her knees, but she picked him up with her strength, and threw him over her head. He fell, this time not getting up. He hurt all over and was taken the infirmary. He was fine though. All of a sudden Levi appeared behind her and did something to her back. She grabbed her sides and fell to the ground rolling around to avoid any more attacks. Everyone looked at him startled. He replied to the startled students and Jean when he got back outside, "Jean you may know some of Jayden's weaknesses, but not all."

Jane was getting breakfast when she turned around to fast and bumped into someone. Food covered the person she bumped into. "I'm so sorry!" Jane exclaimed as she turned to see the other. The person wiped food off it's eyes and Jane went cold. It was their Captain. She knew him as someone else. The man who saved her on her first mission. Captain Levi Ackerman.