14 - Fake

-

-

"Eunji."

"Lily?"

My eyes widened at my best friend standing in front of me, her usual smile replaced with a sinister one, her eyes glinting in the dull lighting. Why the hell was she here? Did my father invite her?

"W-What are you doing here?"

"Oh, Eunji, sweet little Eunji. Did I fool you? Sorry but I had to do what was necessary," she apologised sarcastically. Her tone took me by surprise.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm Yang Hyunsuk's daughter."

"Who?" I was genuinely confused as to what she was talking about after only having about three conversations with my father since he came back into my life. Lily clearly thought I knew more than I did.

"Don't act dumb, it won't work on me. I'm just here to kidnap you."

"Er, what?"

"Meet iKON."

A group of men ran into the room and before I knew it rough hands grabbed me, one over my mouth, suffocating me. I writhed to try and escape as Lily just stood there and laughed at me. I can't believe she was involved in all this. I told her everything. And what about Ten? Were they working together?

My struggling was no use at this point, there was too many of them.

I heard gunshots as my vision went blurred and I felt the hard floor collide with my head.

"Eunji, I'm here, Eunji, stay awake, I'm so sorry."

I heard a distant voice as all consciousness slipped away.

*

I could barely see a thing as my eyes opened to the white room I was in.

I felt the material beneath my hands, a bed sheet.

I touched my head, I felt a neat line of stitches.

I looked to the other side of the room to see a figure slumped in a chair.

"Ten?"

He stirred in his seat and his eyes found mine.

"Eunji, you're awake, how are you feeling?" He fussed as he came over to the bed.

"Ten. Who are you?"

"Your best friend," he winked as he tried to avoid the subject. My head still ached.

"Just tell me the truth, I saw your file," I said, my eyes threatening to let out all the emotions I've been holding in. He sensed my upset and sighed as he sat on the bed. I shifted so I was sat up facing him.